• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying wishlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have the firewood, pot rack, sink and wooden stool! you can offer whatever you like for them.

how about 1 tbt for the orderables and 2 tbt for the unorderables? so that's 5 tbt? feel free to bump up the price if you want ^^

how about 1 tbt for the orderables and 2 tbt for the unorderables? so that's 5 tbt? feel free to bump up the price if you want ^^

that price sounds good to me!! would you like for me to drop them off in your town?

that price sounds good to me!! would you like for me to drop them off in your town?

yes please! Thank you so much c: please tell me when I should open my gates~ I'll be available for the next hour or so!

yes please! Thank you so much c: please tell me when I should open my gates~ I'll be available for the next hour or so!

no problem! ive gathered everything up, im ready for you to open your gates! c:

I have the alpine furniture, the brick oven, the refrigerator, the range and the toaster! I need to order them though

I have the alpine furniture, the brick oven, the refrigerator, the range and the toaster! I need to order them though

I'll be available for the next 15 minutes if that's okay? If not, we can do the trade tomorrow? ^^ and how much are you asking for all of them?

Last edited:
Im also available now, just gotta ask for them and tt. What about 2 tbt for the brick oven and 1tbt each the rest?

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://moridb.com/catalogs/zCthIjCa6i If you have anything on my wishlist we could also trade

sounds good! please tell me when I should open my gates c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im also available now, just gotta ask for them and tt. What about 2 tbt for the brick oven and 1tbt each the rest?

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://moridb.com/catalogs/zCthIjCa6i If you have anything on my wishlist we could also trade

Aww I don't have anything on that list I'm so sorry ; ; but If i ever do, I'll come vm you right away!

Are you still looking for the corn plant? I'm pretty sure it's in my re-tail atm... I'll check. Could you pay in tbt?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ah, turns out it wasn't a corn plant, it was a fig or something. Sorry!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back