• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Camp Ground Harvey

CuriousCharli

Bunnie's Shmoopy
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
The Bell Tree Fair 2022 Patch
Spring Shamrock
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Matryoshka Doll
Festive Bell
Green Christmas Stocking
Pear (Fruit)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Hey guys

So i'm kind of confused about Harvey but not in an important sense. Sometimes i see him feeding birds and tonight he's playing the tambourine. I think i saw somewhere if you talk to him often enough (i don't know if its per day/night or what) but he will actually give you beans to feed the birds or the tambourine to join him? I have cycled through all his speeches about everything as well as just "Hey Harv'!" but nothing...

I guess i'm asking is your guys's proof and stories of this. I just wanna join in his fun lol

Last edited:
I've never heard of getting the tambourine, but you can definitely get the beans from him

with both my charaters I got the beans the first time I spoke to him while he was feeding the birds

Last edited:
You can only get the beans from him, you gotta spam him when hes feeding the birds and he will give you some~

I've never heard of getting the tambourine, but you can definitely get the beans from him

with both my charaters I got the beans the first time I spoke to him while he was feeding the birds

You can only get the beans from him, you gotta spam him when hes feeding the birds and he will give you some~

Thank you both. Kinda sucks though. I also hear he plays the maracas sometimes too. Wouldn't of it been awesome to play with him? :)

I mean technically you can play both instruments with the villagers in HHD. Maybe i'm getting confused.

I got the beans by spam talking to Harvey whilst he was feeding the birds.

Yep, I'm not sure if it matters which dialogue option you choose when you spam him, but I've always just done "Hey Harv" until he gives them to me :p

Bringing this ol' thread back because I'm at the Campground right now and he's feeding the birds, and I'm spamming him but he won't give me anything!!! Help??

EDIT: hehe, Nevermind, right after I posted this he let me feed them, carry on with your day! :3

Last edited:
Hey guys

So i'm kind of confused about Harvey but not in an important sense. Sometimes i see him feeding birds and tonight he's playing the tambourine. I think i saw somewhere if you talk to him often enough (i don't know if its per day/night or what) but he will actually give you beans to feed the birds or the tambourine to join him? I have cycled through all his speeches about everything as well as just "Hey Harv'!" but nothing...

I guess i'm asking is your guys's proof and stories of this. I just wanna join in his fun lol

I did not know this was a thing!!! I will start trying this, now. How fun!

Yeah you can get the beans from him and I spammed him so many times I ended up get 8 sets of beans. Lol I didn't need many so I have 7 of them away~

I only recently found out about this, I had thought only Japanese versions could get the beans for bean day. Of course now that I know I can't seem to catch him feeding the birds. I did get a laugh when I saw him playing the maracas in the pouring rain.

I only recently found out about this, I had thought only Japanese versions could get the beans for bean day. Of course now that I know I can't seem to catch him feeding the birds. I did get a laugh when I saw him playing the maracas in the pouring rain.

I don't know if there is a certain time that he does things, or if it's just random, but I caught him feeding the birds at like 1:20 something or 1:30 something PM, so maybe next time you can go and try?

Back