Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
Sweet Feather
Glam Feather
Heart Glow Wand
Pink Feather
Purple Feather
I can't access my profile on here on mobile. Ever since maintenance started last night I've been unable to get on my profile. When I try to get on it, my browser says "The www.belltreeforums.com page isn’t working". Is it because the mobile site just takes a bit longer to update?

What should I do? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
That happened to me awhile back. It had me so frustrated yet the settings thing worked as did the notifications. Only thing that fixed mine was waiting unfortunately

And it's weird cause I can look at everything else and other people's profiles just fine, and I can access my profile on my desktop, but when I try to look at my profile on mobile it doesn't work. Like what??

Last edited:
You have to clear your browser cache. It varies between browsers and different versions of browsers so I'm afraid you're now on a long Google adventure (or you could just look in the settings and chances are it's somewhat obvious).

You have to clear your browser cache. It varies between browsers and different versions of browsers so I'm afraid you're now on a long Google adventure (or you could just look in the settings and chances are it's somewhat obvious).

K that fixed it. Thanks!!

Yeah, happened to me earlier but it seems to be working fine now.

Back