• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Show me your flag!

molas

*cpt falcon voice* whoops
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I... don't know what to do for my flag. I kind of want it to seem more like a real flag, but I'm horrible at design.

Post yours!

I'm too lazy to design a flag, so I stuck with the default design. My other town flag is Germany's flag, which is very easy to do.

feast your eyes on this beautiful flag design
IMG_2849.JPG

Last edited:
DHbfDgnUIAAh3dv.jpg

It's not very interesting. It's just my mayor's face stating my dominance or something. It took godawful long to pixel and I want to redesign to match my town's name better, but I lack the patience to pixel again.

I was legit lazy and pixelled mine on the pc then used the converter to make it into a pattern that I then downloaded at ables.
It's the one in my signature.

Not got my ds at the moment to show what it looks like in game.

feast your eyes on this beautiful flag design

When I first started back at launch, this was my flag:
IMG_0236.JPG

DHbfDgnUIAAh3dv.jpg

It's not very interesting. It's just my mayor's face stating my dominance or something. It took godawful long to pixel and I want to redesign to match my town's name better, but I lack the patience to pixel again.

You art's mad cute. I understand how you feel tho. Half-the reason I haven't tried to redo my flag lately is that I just don't have the patience for it.

I was legit lazy and pixelled mine on the pc then used the converter to make it into a pattern that I then downloaded at ables.
It's the one in my signature.

It's cute tho. It's not lazy to pixel it on the computer though, same amount of effort basically.

Last edited:
It's cute tho. It's not lazy to pixel it on the computer though, same amount of effort basically.

Thanks ^;^ I meant lazy like, I didn't make the effort to pixel in-game, because I find it super hard to pixel on the design screen.

- - - Post Merge - - -

DHbfDgnUIAAh3dv.jpg

It's a really nice, striking flag design actually! Kudos

Salem's flag:

town flag.jpg

I used the image from the "witchy" Salem, MA flag (my town is based on a fictional neighborhood set there) but tweaked the color and put it on the pastel background. I'm really pretty pleased with how it turned out.

Sorry the pic is a little blurry; it's much sharper in-game.

Last edited:
tGOHQjQ.jpg

Found this on the old pattern site before qrs were a thing. Made it the day I got acnl. No flag will ever compare to the beauty of this flag.

IMG_0393.JPG
Guess who? Lol

This was my flag for a couple years but changed it to a boring Nuketown logo recently

I don't have a pic of mine but it's a doggo!!!

Back