• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Need someone to hold a few stuff for a few minutes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonucci

♡ honey sweet ♡
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Holiday Candy Cane 2018
Jingle Christmas Doll
White Pansy
White Violet
Pavé
White Cosmos
Cake
Feedback
100% (278) +
I'm moving some of my stuff from my cycling town to my main town! It'll be just a few minutes, and I can pay in tbt if you want? ; w ;

I will :)
i would have posted earlier about this, but only just had an electrician round bc of powercut :(:(

Hii again! ^^ will you be available around 5pm GMT +8? I'll be super quick I swear!

I don't think so, sorry :( I think it would be 1am (unless im really, really wrong) since my timezone is GMT.

i can do it whenever you want if the above person can't <3

My time zone is Eastern US, if that can work with you (currently around 7pm)

Feel free to come by my town, no TBT needed

i can do it whenever you want if the above person can't <3

thank you so much! my timezone is gmt +8, if possible maybe we can arrange a time? :] I'll be available 5pm my time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

My time zone is Eastern US, if that can work with you (currently around 7pm)

aw shoot I'll be home around 5am your time ; ;

thank you so much! my timezone is gmt +8, if possible maybe we can arrange a time? :] I'll be available 5pm my time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

aw shoot I'll be home around 5am your time ; ;

I'm the same as Keldi, but I'll probably be awake honestly.

Yeah I'm still up and will be. Let me know if you need me to open my gates or add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm um really whatever... I don't need a huge payment, whatever you'd like to pay is fine.

Yeah I'm still up and will be. Let me know if you need me to open my gates or add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hm um really whatever... I don't need a huge payment, whatever you'd like to pay is fine.

Thank you so much! I'll VM you once I'm back home ; u ;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back