Buying 50-75 tbt worth of igb!

davekats

bees??
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (3) +
i'm kinda tired of earning bells and want to speed up paying off some stuff so i can put all my effort into fixing up my house!

i have 50-75 tbt that i'm willing to trade (it depends on how much anyone's willing to buy) so just let me know if you're interested! thankssss :3c

I can give you 15mil for 75 tbt c:

Last edited:
bumping because i really want to pay off my house and pwp so its first come first trade tbh right now ;^;

can we do 40TBT with 8 million? I wanna buy stuff from Unicorn's shop and traded my TBT with IGB yesterday so I messed up.

can we do 40TBT with 8 million? I wanna buy stuff from Unicorn's shop and traded my TBT with IGB yesterday so I messed up.

that sounds great! ill add you. do you want to come to my town or should i drop by yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do 15million for 75 if you still need it ^^

Just vm me!

i'm gonna just blow all my tbt on bells today OTL i'll vm you after i do this other trade so we can start :)

I'm free now :) I'll head over in 2 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no, I was heading over and it errored! :(

I'm free now :) I'll head over in 2 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no, I was heading over and it errored! :(

sizzi was over dropping bells off, i don't know if that had anything to do with it :0 i'll open again so she can finish and let you know when i'm free so maybe nothing else happens? ;0;

Hey I can give you 5 million bells is that alright? Name your price.

Last edited:
Back