• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying 50-75 tbt worth of igb!

davekats

bees??
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
i'm kinda tired of earning bells and want to speed up paying off some stuff so i can put all my effort into fixing up my house!

i have 50-75 tbt that i'm willing to trade (it depends on how much anyone's willing to buy) so just let me know if you're interested! thankssss :3c

I can give you 15mil for 75 tbt c:

Last edited:
bumping because i really want to pay off my house and pwp so its first come first trade tbh right now ;^;

can we do 40TBT with 8 million? I wanna buy stuff from Unicorn's shop and traded my TBT with IGB yesterday so I messed up.

bumping because i really want to pay off my house and pwp so its first come first trade tbh right now ;^;

I can do 15million for 75 if you still need it ^^

Just vm me!

can we do 40TBT with 8 million? I wanna buy stuff from Unicorn's shop and traded my TBT with IGB yesterday so I messed up.

that sounds great! ill add you. do you want to come to my town or should i drop by yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can do 15million for 75 if you still need it ^^

Just vm me!

i'm gonna just blow all my tbt on bells today OTL i'll vm you after i do this other trade so we can start :)

i can come to yours. :) I added your FC, let me know when it's open.

actually, i think she's tryna open her gate now.. Is it okay if I visit her town first?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sorry!! Can Sizzy go before me?

oh, yeah! that's fine! just let me know when you're free :)

I'm free now :) I'll head over in 2 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no, I was heading over and it errored! :(

I'm free now :) I'll head over in 2 minutes.

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no, I was heading over and it errored! :(

sizzi was over dropping bells off, i don't know if that had anything to do with it :0 i'll open again so she can finish and let you know when i'm free so maybe nothing else happens? ;0;

Hey I can give you 5 million bells is that alright? Name your price.

Last edited:
Back