• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Different PWPs that look good together

Mu~

🧸
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Tin Robot
Matryoshka Doll
Holiday Candy Cane 2020
Christmas Candy
Poptart Easter Egg
I want to have some cute PWPs suggested by normals, uchis, snooties and peppies such as the flower arch, windmill and westeria trellis and also some zen PWPs like the bridge and the bell, do you people think they would look good together?

Last edited:
Yeah I think so. They all have a common theme: wood and nature. If you threw in the drilling rig, then it'd be pretty strange.

Though, Flower arch is sort of perky and bright while the windmill, zen pwps and the trellis are cooler tones. I guess it depends where you place these.

The zen things look great together (bell, garden, and I'd even say the hot spring). Benches always look nice (pick one that fits) with bigger PWPs, like the lighthouse, windmill, fire pit, etc.

I put the zen bell together with the bench then a zen garden, not far away. Then on another area, I put a picnic blanket, hammock and geyser together. The picnic blanket also looks cute with the windmill and outdoor chair or hammock.

The zen things look great together (bell, garden, and I'd even say the hot spring). Benches always look nice (pick one that fits) with bigger PWPs, like the lighthouse, windmill, fire pit, etc.
I was gonna use the metal bench, I really like the looks but not sure if it looks good with the zen PWPs. Anyway I wouldn't place them next to each other.

Personally, I hate the look of the Zen PwPs and that's coming from a weeaboo. But I do agree that they have a very woodsy feel about them. I think a flower arch would look odd, though, if it was placed near or in front of a Zen building, though. Like the colors would clash or something. It probably wouldn't look too odd in the same town if you spaced those items out and didn't use them close together.

Back