What's Your Ringtone?

i don't have a ringtone, but i have a texttone!! it's the cellphone-beeping noise from kim possible :')

whenever it goes off accidentally in public i get at least 4 head nods of approval

Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.

EDIT: ALSO MY FRIEND IS A GENIUS HER RINGTONE S THE KIM POSSIBLE THEME AND HER TEXT TONE IS THE KIM POSSIBLE PAGER AKA TUN TUN TUNUN.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't have a ringtone, but i have a texttone!! it's the cellphone-beeping noise from kim possible :')

whenever it goes off accidentally in public i get at least 4 head nods of approval

YUP YOU ARE A GENIUS TOO

Last edited:
I know it's some weird preset one, it was in the option and is some weird moto song, who knows what weird name they gave it. I honestly always have my phone on vibrate or silent so I haven't heard it in a long while.

Yeah I mostly have mine of vibration because I hate talking on the phone and unless I know someone important will call me then I keep it vibration mode only.

I have a selection of Ace Attorney music for various different contacts, the default being 'Congratulations Everyone!'.
Admittedly though, my phone is generally on silent so it's a rarity that I get to enjoy the ringtones.

Last edited:
One of the defaults that came with the phone. I get super embarrassed when it rings with a jingle, so it's always on silent or vibrate.

Right now my default ringtone is the World 7 music from SMB3, but nobody ever calls me so I don't hear it anyways lol

vibrate, i would die if my phone rang in public
though people rarely call me because i usually never pick up anyway LOL it makes me too nervous

My ringtone is the aircheck version of K.K. Bazaar, but I usually keep it on silent because I'm paranoid of having it ring in public.

Back