• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Your Ringtone?

i don't have a ringtone, but i have a texttone!! it's the cellphone-beeping noise from kim possible :')

whenever it goes off accidentally in public i get at least 4 head nods of approval

Pink fluffy unicorns dancing on rainbows.

EDIT: ALSO MY FRIEND IS A GENIUS HER RINGTONE S THE KIM POSSIBLE THEME AND HER TEXT TONE IS THE KIM POSSIBLE PAGER AKA TUN TUN TUNUN.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i don't have a ringtone, but i have a texttone!! it's the cellphone-beeping noise from kim possible :')

whenever it goes off accidentally in public i get at least 4 head nods of approval

YUP YOU ARE A GENIUS TOO

Last edited:
The Squid Sisters' theme from Splatoon c:

I know it's some weird preset one, it was in the option and is some weird moto song, who knows what weird name they gave it. I honestly always have my phone on vibrate or silent so I haven't heard it in a long while.

Yeah I mostly have mine of vibration because I hate talking on the phone and unless I know someone important will call me then I keep it vibration mode only.

I have a selection of Ace Attorney music for various different contacts, the default being 'Congratulations Everyone!'.
Admittedly though, my phone is generally on silent so it's a rarity that I get to enjoy the ringtones.

Last edited:
One of the defaults that came with the phone. I get super embarrassed when it rings with a jingle, so it's always on silent or vibrate.

Right now my default ringtone is the World 7 music from SMB3, but nobody ever calls me so I don't hear it anyways lol

vibrate, i would die if my phone rang in public
though people rarely call me because i usually never pick up anyway LOL it makes me too nervous

My ringtone is just the default apple ringtone. I've never put a ringtone for my phone...

My ringtone is the aircheck version of K.K. Bazaar, but I usually keep it on silent because I'm paranoid of having it ring in public.

Chanyeol's line from the acoustic version of Lady Luck :lemon:

it just flashes it's little led, i'm in school so cant really have ringtones

Back