• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's Your Ringtone?

Dawnpiplup

Kick ass.
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Christmas Stocking
Matryoshka Doll
Tin Robot
Festive Bell
Tin Robot
Red Balloon
Father's Day Carnation
Chocolate Cake
So, what ringtones do you guys currently have? My ringtone is "Never Gonna Give You Up" (A.K.A. the 'rickroll' song) by Rick Astley. :rolleyes:

Just some default iOS thing, "old telephone" or what they call it.

loco in acapulco.

gets a few strange looks when that blasts out in public HA

The piano cover of SenbonZakura by Lizz Robinett (I believe I got her last name right)

I recently put something Animal Crossing because I'll recognise it when I hear it. Before, I often heard ringtone without realising it was mine. :p

I always have my phone on vibrate. I'm too anxious to have my phone not on vibrate. :/

My phone hasn't left vibrate only for 7 years. I don't use ringtones.

snake eater from MGS3. maybe i should change it because it scares me when the loud drums come in at the very beginning.

Last edited:
I downloaded an HTC ringtone to put on my iPhone lol. I don't really like any of the default iPhone ringtones or text tones. :p

The beginning part of the ballroom song from The Labyrinth.

K.K. Hypno

I downloaded it to freak people out. Everyone thinks I stole it from the Twilight Zone xD

Back