• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What have you accomplished today?

xSuperMario64x

Canadian at heart 💜🇨🇦
Peach 🍑
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
8558-0128-9692
Island
He/him
Green Bunny Balloon
Cyan Bunny Balloon
Snow Bunny
Fresh Feather
Cool Feather
I made 45 posts on TBT today, and I got some of my room picked up and reorganized. I've also made reasonable progress on GH3 on Expert.

What have you accomplished today?

I successfully completed the first day of high school and finally beat Flying Battery Zone on sonic mania (that stupid spider boss)

Finished a few projects for work. I'm a live-in caretaker as well, so I cleaned the bathroom, last guest bedroom, kitchen, did laundry.

Waking up not too late. I was literally dead yesterday from going up 6.30 am so I just tried to be awake with coffee and skribbl.io yet I fell asleep during the afternoon.

I got out of bed. Let's see where things go from here.

I'm a bit further into my power metal run. Just a ton of more bands to go! :D

I slept most of the day cause I was so tired... other than that, not much. Lol prob won't get much done til I go to college

I'm feeling good, despite sleeping barely 2 hours, having 104 degrees fever, yet getting swamped in so much to do, not even having time to sit down and check on my towns till now, and though my baby boy is all out for work.
Yet. I'm feeling pretty good.

I actually made it out of bed today even though I'd rather just sleep forever.

OMG THAT TOP POST IS SO OLD LMAOOOOOOOOO

Anyways I got half of my physics homework problems done!...... kill me pls

I finished all my physics homework problems in 2 hours! Lol I think that's a new record for me

Also... I got my N64 hooked up in my dorm! Time to jam to SM64's water world all night! :cool:

Actually got the motivation to finish a essay for biology

I finished a lab that was meant to be done over 2 days in 5 hours!!

5 HOURS OF PHYSICS CAN REALLY MESS YOU UP

Now I'm writing down physics homework problems, finishing my physics conceptual question, and reading physics notes... yep my life sure is swell ^^

Back