• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

❤Giveaway❤ DreamSelfy OCs

Trystin

yikes
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Green Candy
Pink Hybrid Cosmos
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Hiya! I have a couple made already and they are below. If you want me to make you one, let me know! Just give me a colour scheme and you requirements (ears, dress, tail, etc). If you like it, you can claim it as yours (just let me know if you do!)

Brown kitty tail.jpg

picture unavailable, will be posted tomorrow

Whose Adopted:
punctuallyAbsent

Attachments

• Blue boy.jpg
    Blue boy.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
can i adopt the one on the right? owo he's precious, omg

(also do you have a higher quality screencap of him by any chance?)

Last edited:
I don't! Thatsnthe best quality I have but I can PM the pic again to you tomorrow if you comment again on the thread and remind me aha! Also somehow I had a feeling you would like him lol

I don't! Thatsnthe best quality I have but I can PM the pic again to you tomorrow if you comment again on the thread and remind me aha! Also somehow I had a feeling you would like him lol

it's ok, i saved it already x3
and lol, is it because all my ocs are from dreamselfy?

Hiya! could you please make me one? c:
Colour Scheme:Black and pink
Tail?:No tail please
Ears(etc):I would love the ears to be the same colour as the hair? (preferably pink) a winking face like the one you have adoptable. I would like somekind of black shirt or something black. Black trousers and pink shoes. I would like the eyes to be pink please and that should be all if you'll accept

Hiya! could you please make me one? c:
Colour Scheme:Black and pink
Tail?:No tail please
Ears(etc):I would love the ears to be the same colour as the hair? (preferably pink) a winking face like the one you have adoptable. I would like somekind of black shirt or something black. Black trousers and pink shoes. I would like the eyes to be pink please and that should be all if you'll accept

ayako.jpgthis is the closest i could get to your specifications.

Back