W-what are your thoughts on R-rick and *Belch* M-morty? - UPDATED

Buttlet32

Livin' a Quiet Life
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Mint
Wubba Lubba Dub Dub! How are you today? I was just *Belch* in the h-hood, when I randomly wanted to know how many *belch* Rick and M-morty fans there are on *Belch* TBT.

I personally love the show. I cleared my phone of nearly every app. Facebook Messenger, Pok?mon Go, and even my Bible app. For what you ask? Pocket Mortys of course. It's like Pok?mon except you catch Mortys.

So my question for you is....Do you watch Rick and Morty? What are your thoughts on the show? *Belch* Discuss.

SIGN THIS PETITION TO BRING BACK THE SZECHUAN DIPPING SAUCE AT MCDONALDS WHICH WAS MENTIONED IN SEASON 3 EPISODE 1 OF RICK AND MORTY!!!!

Last edited:
PICKLE RICK!
*belch* and that's the way the news goes *aligns flies on the counter*
Yeah I enjoy watching Rick and Morty lol
Didn't get to see the episode after Pickle Rick though bc there was school : /

I used to like it, but I see people making Rick & Morty references so much now that it's made me sick of the show.

Last edited:
PICKLE RICK!
*belch* and that's the way the news goes *aligns flies on the counter*
Yeah I enjoy watching Rick and Morty lol
Didn't get to see the episode after Pickle Rick though bc there was school :/

That's a shame. I've got an idea. Drop out. If you drop out you won't miss any more episodes. I was kicked out of college, so I've got all the time in the world.

I had a colleague of mine keep saying it was a good show and I should check it out. I watched some episodes of last two seasons and enjoyed it.

But the first three episodes of season 3 kind of are falling flat for me. The first episode was good but the last two were eh.

an amazing movie! michael j. fox and christopher lloyd were both great at their roles! i also really liked back to the future 2 and 3.

I binge it and love it to death, and typically keep up with the new season 3 episodes, and have a Mr. Meeseeks plush so I suppose you could say I might like it. :rolleyes:

I love cartoons and a lot of people I know are into it, but I don't like crude adult humor so it's not for me.

Kudos to those who enjoy it though. I'm aware of the szechuan sauce thing and that's pretty freaking rad!

I enjoy the show a lot but I keep seeing the same memes going around its getting a little tiresome tbh. im okay with people making jokes/references about it but its just always the same ones?? anyways, ive watched all of season 1 and 2 and the first episode of season 3 so far but im planning on watching the latest ones

I started watching it, but the episode with the jellybean creeped me out too much and I stopped after that

I loveee cartoons, but I second the person who says they're not really into crude adult cartoons ?\_(ツ)_/?

YES! I love cartoons, any type. It's insanely funny, like really funny. I've never seen anything like it before, and I really like the concept and idea. I wish the family was a little bit happier though, Beth and Jerry always talking about how miserable they are kind of brings me down. That's what makes it really funny though, my favorite episode is probably the first one because I was just dying when Rick was telling Morty to take the seeds and shove it way up his *** so they could pass through the detectors.

Overall it's just a really funny show with interesting characters and a good style + animation. Sometimes it gets too sexual for my preference though.

Anyone had a thoughts on the latest episode? I find it off and a bit off for some reason or its just me?

Love that show a year ago and had a dota 2 announcer pack

Back