• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling Sanrio RV Visits

sparkle_princess

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
4195-1225-8231
Feedback
100% (86) +
Hello! I am currently selling visits to the Sanrio RVs!

Let me know which card you want scanned in and I will do that RV!

It will be 1TBT per visit or 50kTBT per. (I will keep my gate open so you can come and go as many times as you like just pay for each trip is all that's all I ask!☆)

Let me know if you're interested!

I would like to visit Etoile?s RV, or maybe Rilla?s if it?s possible. I can pay 1TBT for each one. Is it okay for you if I visit now?

I would like to visit Etoile?s RV, or maybe Rilla?s if it?s possible. I can pay 1TBT for each one. Is it okay for you if I visit now?

Sorry I didn't see this until now I was out! I would be happy to scan both in for you! I will be here for the next few hours so just let me know when is good for you!☆

I'll subscribe to this thread, I'm interested in some collections but I need to free up space in my house first. T.T

I'll subscribe to this thread, I'm interested in some collections but I need to free up space in my house first. T.T

Sure! Let me know whenever you have space and I would he happy to help out!☆

Ok! I'll scan the first one in then add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gate is open, I have Rilla in first

- - - Post Merge - - -

I have Etoile ready for you now!

I'd love to visit Hello Kitty if possible ! I'm available right now ^^

Hey! If it's still up, could I visit the Keroppi/Toby RV? I need some items for zen stuffs.

Good morning! I'd love to visit Etoile (once should be fine and I now know what TBT are--lol). Check out my post on your Julian thread for more details!

yup just 1 trip each, that'd be really awesome if u could do that!! :blush:

Sure! Just let me know when you have time! I'm available for the next few hours, and if that doesn't work we can always arrange a time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey! If it's still up, could I visit the Keroppi/Toby RV? I need some items for zen stuffs.

Sure! That's no problem! Just let me know when you have time and I would be happy to help out!

Back