• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling Sanrio RV Visits

Hi! Is anyone in your campground right now? If not I would like to request Chai if you don't mind and I believe one trip is good!

May i come and visit Toby?

Sure! Let me know when you're ready and I will add you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can we have multiple visits of the same character?

:)

Yeah that's no problem at all! It will just be 1TBT per trip! (You can pay it all at the end though!) Which character were you interested in visiting?

I will add you, but do you mind doing it tomorrow? I'm actually headed off to bed at the moment..

Yep absolutely. :)

Just message me when you are back on. ^~^

Good night!

Last edited:
I'd love to visit tomorrow morning if that'd be alright~
Also a question, since the limit for furniture from an RV is only 3, would we be able to come back and get more if that's possible? : o

I also have work tomorrow around 4pm EST, so if I can't do it before, would it be possible when I come home~?

((I'd love to go to Chai or Marty's if possible <3 ))

Last edited:
Sure! Just let me know when you have time! I'm available for the next few hours, and if that doesn't work we can always arrange a time!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Sure! That's no problem! Just let me know when you have time and I would be happy to help out!

i'm available all day today, could u VM me whenever u're available? :blush:

Last edited:
Back