• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Pietro OR Zell? [SMUG Villager]

Pietro VS Zell

• Pietro

Votes: 16 37.2%
  • Zell

Votes: 27 62.8%

• Total voters
Zell. He's been my favorite smug out of many moved out villagers that were smug. He's such a cutie!

Definitely Zell; I've never had him but he's much more my aesthetic.

Apart from looking creepy imo, Pietro doesn't even suit the smug type that well *shrug*

Anything is better than the clown.
Zell all the way in this case :p
Unless of course you want him because he is so... unique lets say aha

I like the rainbow sheep. But I do agree that he doesn't fit the smug personality. And um...I don't know who Zell is so I can't say I would choose him...

I think that smug makes Pietro a little more creepy with what he says, but personally I would choose Pietro over Zell he is cute and is in my top ten villagers.

Tough choice. Deers are one, if not, my favorite villager species but I think I'd go with the Pietro. A lot of people hate him because of fear of clowns so that's what makes him uncommon apart from his really colorful appearance.

Pietro is cute, but Zell probably works better in most towns.

Pietro is suuuuper creepy imo so I would go with Zell for sure.

I vote for Zell, Pietro scares the crap out of me,, he's just so creepy. He's like a hecking molester clown

Back