• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Shop [PWYW]Drawing Characters[Closed For School]

Keldi

-------------------------
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Tasty Cake
Isabelle
ど
Yellow Candy
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
Pear (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (105) +
I'm new to this Museum Shop thingy, so bare with me.
I wanted to have a taste of my first actual account on the internet: The now deleted account on DeviantArt. I would do commissions all the time. So let's get nostalgic me!
I can do full body, cut-offs (you decide where the cut-off is)Shrunk emotions, villagers, and now ocs~
For villagers/npcs, I can draw them as humans if you want(I know some people like that) or as little dolls ^ ^
Here are 2 styles I'm confident enough of to do:
20170817_092604.jpg
20170816_173059.jpg

**I can take up to (at most) a week to fufill your order
**Please provide a picture of you're character,and if you want an emotion, villager or pose. If you can't describe the pose, please find the closest match on Google or Yahoo or whatever you use as a searchtool.
**I will like your post if I accept
**For the love of Merengue, do not get mad at me if your request isn't done within 2-3 days after I've pmed you saying I've started. I like enjoying life so please be patient. After a week though, pm me...then it's likely I forgot...
**Do not pay until I have finished your drawing!! I don't want you to pay if I end up being too busy with school(in a few weeks that will be the case)
**I will stop accepting orders when there are a lot to take care of. This will likely be at 10 people on the waitlist. Once it's all good, I'll reopen for requests ^^
**Please say if you would like style1 or style2
**New Option!!Digital artwork!!**[/COLOR]
Kandy Lord(rainbow).jpg
I am asking that you pay at least 50tbt for digital art since I can only draw digitally at certain points during the day for personal reasons.
**The only customizable features for digital are the character design(obviously lol) and the eyes and/or mouth(open, winking,closed, basically facial features) and Shrunk emotions(not all, but most. Just ask and I'll see what I can do)

Here, a list of peeps...Anybody remember those marshmallows?:
*This is just a waiting list type of thing**
1.PunctuallyAbsent (just need references)
**I will pm you when I've started your drawing**

Find your drawing here!: http://www.belltreeforums.com/album.php?albumid=1581
People who have their requests completed!:
xSuperMario64x
Bunnilla
amye.miller
PaperBoy12305
5cm/s
Issi

Last edited:
Ooh, I love your art! I hope your shop runs well! ^^

Your art is so cute! c:
I'd like my mayor and skye the wolf together! [x]
I'd also like for them to be holding hands / my mayor having a happy expression w/ eyes closed but a smile like a small "D"
I think it would be 7 TBT? but lmk

Hi! Reserving this spot ^-^

I was wondering if you'd do a drawing of two mayors together? Or more? Or only one?

I'll grab a certain ref depending on which you accept ^-^

Last edited:
Can I have one please?

I want my mayor in a full body, colored.
I also want my mayor looking snazzy.
I don't want anything else, so those will have to do.

Here's my mayor ref.

Jpo2atO.png

Total TBT: 12

Thanks!

i'd love a drawing- you're seriously talented! :blush:

req: i'd love a full-body drawing of my mayor (x) with the "sunny" emotion! plus ruby please! anything else you think is cute would be lovely! i'd love it if my mayor's ponytail was really long and visible, please! :)
i think your art is definitely worth more than what you're asking for, tho, so offer: 100 tbt?

tysm for your consideration! i hope your shop is incredibly successful! :blush:

Last edited:
Hi! Reserving this spot ^-^

I was wondering if you'd do a drawing of two mayors together? Or more? :D

Depending on their design. Usually if both are equal in detail, yes. If they have varying degrees of detail, then I constantly think one is getting more spotlight.
Just show me and I'll pass my judgeme-I'll stop pretending I can actually pass judgement lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

i'd love a drawing- you're seriously talented! :blush:

req: i'd love a full-body drawing of my mayor (x) with the "sunny" emotion! plus ruby please! anything else you think is cute would be lovely! i'd love it if my mayor's ponytail was really long and visible, please! :)
i think your art is definitely worth more than what you're asking for, tho, so offer: 100 tbt?

tysm for your consideration! i hope your shop is incredibly successful! :blush:
Thank you! I've been practicing art for 10 years now, worth it eh?
I couldn't take that much! At most 20tbt, I don't like taking a lot >//<"

Last edited:
Okay, here are my characters! They are all mayors (I could show you in game pics if needed?) with some added small details (one has pointy ears, on has fangs, eye color change, ect.).

Thank you! I've been practicing art for 10 years now, wirth it eh?
I couldn't take that much! At most 20tbt, I don't like taking a lot >//<"

no no your art is really worth it! i've seen plenty of art that isn't as good as yours (oops no diss) that goes for that amount- plus, yours is traditional art, which is rarer :') ig if you're not comfortable with 100 tbt, is 50 tbt okay? :blush:

Okay, here are my characters! They are all mayors (I could show you in game pics if needed?) with some added small details (one has pointy ears, on has fangs, eye color change, ect.).

Sorry, but the pictures weren't there. You could name what they're wearing in game, the haircut, and details if the pictures won't work (that or my phone can't load them) :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

no no your art is really worth it! i've seen plenty of art that isn't as good as yours (oops no diss) that goes for that amount- plus, yours is traditional art, which is rarer :') ig if you're not comfortable with 100 tbt, is 50 tbt okay? :blush:

I swear you make me think of that guy at an auction who names the prices lol
If you really insist and even single combat won't convince you, then go ahead and pay that when I'm finished
-.-"(<-this is a sigh of defeat)

Last edited:
Oh, sorry about that! It must be too big a webpage to load on some mobile stuff.

I'll post the characters I'd like drawn together here (honestly, I'd love all six together, but you can pick which ones you wanna do)

These work?

https://ibb.co/b9tmCF
https://ibb.co/dBoa6a
https://ibb.co/iCy89v
https://ibb.co/mThPzv
https://ibb.co/j2sPzv

I'll tell you outfits and stuff of whoever you choose ^-^

I'll be drawing the first two (shirt of pitfall and cool red and black dress), is there a specific way you want them?

I'll be drawing the first two (shirt of pitfall and cool red and black dress), is there a specific way you want them?

Sounds good! I'm guessing those refs work well enough?
Btw, in case it's hard to see, the first (instinct) has a heartpin in her hair, and the second (angel) has small fangs from the top of her mouth pointing down plus the little skull on her hat. Those are the only things that are different from in an ACNL outfit. Also Angel has red eyes.

Maybe they could just be kinda standing together, Instinct looking sorta happy and out of it and Angel just being like "I am awesome", idk, you can decide what suits them :3

Will it be 14 tbt?

Sounds good! I'm guessing those refs work well enough?
Btw, in case it's hard to see, the first (instinct) has a heartpin in her hair, and the second (angel) has small fangs from the top of her mouth pointing down plus the little skull on her hat. Those are the only things that are different from in an ACNL outfit. Also Angel has red eyes.

Maybe they could just be kinda standing together, Instinct looking sorta happy and out of it and Angel just being like "I am awesome", idk, you can decide what suits them :3

Will it be 14 tbt?

Depends, do you want a full body or a cut-off?(You decide where the cutoff is, will be the same for both)
And the refs are great!

Last edited:
Depends, do you want a full body or a cut-off?(You decide where the cutoff is, will be the same for both)
And the refs are great!

I'll go for fullbody! Instinct has pink sneakers and Angel just has black pumps.

Should I pay in advance?

- - - Post Merge - - -

And the refs are great!

I'll go for fullbody! Instinct has pink sneakers and Angel just has black pumps.

Should I pay in advance?

Should I pay in advance?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Should I pay in advance?

I don't want people to pay in advance just in case I get busy and unable to complete their requests ^^

Can I have one please?

I want my mayor in a full body, colored.
I also want my mayor looking snazzy.
I don't want anything else, so those will have to do.

Here's my mayor ref.

Jpo2atO.png

Total TBT: 12

Thanks!

Since all my colored pencils decided to die on me, I can't do color. I usually shade with a mechanical pencil. Hopefully that's okay ^^

Back