• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Phoebe! Out in 5 days!

Msfeist

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (31) +
Phoebe is moving out in 5 days. I'd prefer to trade her for ANY cute villagers - if you have one I might like just offer it up :) I'm not picky!

Update: Giveaway!!

Phoebe needs to be out by the end of today. I'd be happy to give her away!

I'll take Phoebe! When can I pick her up!? Sorry it's a new town so I don't have many villagers yet to trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually nevermind. I might have to go into work and my 3ds won't have wifi

I'll take Phoebe! When can I pick her up!? Sorry it's a new town so I don't have many villagers yet to trade

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually nevermind. I might have to go into work and my 3ds won't have wifi

Hey no problem about trading a villager! I need her out sooner than later & was hoping she'd at least go to someone that wanted her :). I'm free now or later on today if you've gotta work. Lemme know whenever, I'll check back.

Okay I have a few minutes before I have to go in. The person I'm covering might actually show up.

Can you do it now?

I will add you and be right there. Its Negan from Eden

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! Loved the Zelda dress :)

I will add you and be right there. Its Negan from Eden

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you so much! Loved the Zelda dress :)

You're so welcome, thanks for taking her. Hahah, thanks! Hope you get a day off from work today ^_^

Back