• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Giveaway Void

Minks

The Mayor of Time (formerly)
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (25) +
Since Marina and Coco are pretty popular villagers, I thought I'd give them away instead of letting them void. If anyone would like to reserve them, lemme know and I can TT them in to boxes as soon as possible! *'+'*

Edit: Coco's been adopted.
Edit: Marina has voided.

Last edited:
@MayorBracha: Permanent = bolded. haha maybe I should put that.

@Minks - If you're still looking for Marshal/Beau I could trade you for Coco, btw. I have their amiibo cards. :)

@Livvy Thanks I was just wondering because if you decide you don't want Bunnie, can I have her?

Omg I would really appreciate that! I'll take Marshal and pass on Beau for now. :blush:

Do you care if Marshal isn't original? I have him in my town, and you could get him today, but I don't want to TT yet, because there's a rumor Dobie wants to move and I'm waiting for him to ping me so I can tell him not to before I TT again. lmao If you prefer him to be original, I can get you an original Marshal tomorrow. :p

Also I need to adopt Coco first so I have 10 villagers to get Marshal in boxes. So just let me know when you're ready/gates are open. ^^

I don't mind at all! Speaking of original, Coco changed her shirt but besides that she's all original (unless she made a change to her home since I last visited her a bit ago), so I hope you don't mind. I'll let you know when to come over since I'll be working on TT'ing until she's in boxes. :D

Okay! Great! ^^ I don't mind about original/unoriginal at all! Take your time! ^^ I'm in no rush.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@MayorBracha - Oops, I didn't mean to skip your post. I am keeping Bunnie for now, until I get my Carmen amiibo card in the mail to replace her and that won't be for another like week or so at least I think. :( sorry about that!

hello!! I see no one asked about Marina, can I take her?

Yeah! I'll add you and let you know when she's in boxes because I'm TT'ing as of now. So hopefully soon. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Livvy Okay! Coco is ready to move. Lemme know if you're ready to take her and if so I'll get her in boxes and open my gates. :>

Sorry for the delay on my part now! Am I still good to come over? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh oops, I misread your post :p I'm ready whenever you are! haha

Sorry for the delay on my part now! Am I still good to come over? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh oops, I misread your post :p I'm ready whenever you are! haha

AAA sorry for the wait. You can come over now. :D

No problem! I do graphic design so I'm on my computer all day anyway. :p Not in any hurry. On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yaaay thank you so much. Would you like me to get Marshal in boxes for you now, or would you like to trade Marina first?

AAA no problem at all. :D I think I'll take Marshal now because Marina will take more time until she's ready. ^^;

Okay! I'll get him ready! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay Marshal is in boxes! Come whenever you're ready!! ^^

wait I just noticed I have 10 villagers already... I don't tt so don't worry, you can give Marina to somebody else :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marina is the best. She's one of my favs. ^^

same!! she's just too cute

AAA bummer... Well thanks for letting me know. :'D

Back