Giveaway Void

Minks

The Mayor of Time (formerly)
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (25) +
Since Marina and Coco are pretty popular villagers, I thought I'd give them away instead of letting them void. If anyone would like to reserve them, lemme know and I can TT them in to boxes as soon as possible! *'+'*

Edit: Coco's been adopted.
Edit: Marina has voided.

Last edited:
@MayorBracha: Permanent = bolded. haha maybe I should put that.

@Minks - If you're still looking for Marshal/Beau I could trade you for Coco, btw. I have their amiibo cards. :)

Omg I would really appreciate that! I'll take Marshal and pass on Beau for now. :blush:

Do you care if Marshal isn't original? I have him in my town, and you could get him today, but I don't want to TT yet, because there's a rumor Dobie wants to move and I'm waiting for him to ping me so I can tell him not to before I TT again. lmao If you prefer him to be original, I can get you an original Marshal tomorrow. :p

Also I need to adopt Coco first so I have 10 villagers to get Marshal in boxes. So just let me know when you're ready/gates are open. ^^

I don't mind at all! Speaking of original, Coco changed her shirt but besides that she's all original (unless she made a change to her home since I last visited her a bit ago), so I hope you don't mind. I'll let you know when to come over since I'll be working on TT'ing until she's in boxes. :D

Okay! Great! ^^ I don't mind about original/unoriginal at all! Take your time! ^^ I'm in no rush.

- - - Post Merge - - -

@MayorBracha - Oops, I didn't mean to skip your post. I am keeping Bunnie for now, until I get my Carmen amiibo card in the mail to replace her and that won't be for another like week or so at least I think. :( sorry about that!

hello!! I see no one asked about Marina, can I take her?

Yeah! I'll add you and let you know when she's in boxes because I'm TT'ing as of now. So hopefully soon. ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

@Livvy Okay! Coco is ready to move. Lemme know if you're ready to take her and if so I'll get her in boxes and open my gates. :>

Sorry for the delay on my part now! Am I still good to come over? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh oops, I misread your post :p I'm ready whenever you are! haha

Sorry for the delay on my part now! Am I still good to come over? :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh oops, I misread your post :p I'm ready whenever you are! haha

AAA sorry for the wait. You can come over now. :D

No problem! I do graphic design so I'm on my computer all day anyway. :p Not in any hurry. On my way!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yaaay thank you so much. Would you like me to get Marshal in boxes for you now, or would you like to trade Marina first?

AAA no problem at all. :D I think I'll take Marshal now because Marina will take more time until she's ready. ^^;

Okay! I'll get him ready! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Okay Marshal is in boxes! Come whenever you're ready!! ^^

wait I just noticed I have 10 villagers already... I don't tt so don't worry, you can give Marina to somebody else :(

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marina is the best. She's one of my favs. ^^

same!! she's just too cute

Back