• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hehehe

I am right there with you. I'm buying my 2DS XL and a copy of ACNL later this month. I'm only one paycheck away! ^_^

Yaaay!!! Then we can play together. I can't wait to get my DS either! I'm kind of excited, after playing all of that Elder Scrolls 5 and looking for something a little more Nintendo status.

EDIT: And don't foreget Pokemon Sun/Moon, another fun game to play. (I had a 2DS but sold it when I needed money that badly. It's a shame I didn't hold on to it. What a lame gamer I am. :( )

Last edited:
Yeah, I used to have a 3Ds and New Nintendo 3DS XL along with every other Nintendo system ever made and an extensive collection of vintage video games. I ended up selling the 3DS XL and my husband kept the rest (and our 3 cats, 2 pets rats, betta fish and my entire comic book, manga collection and library) after he threw me out.

Congrats! I was so excited when I first got new leaf <: i wish i could relive that excitement

Oh that's great! I'd be pretty hyped for that too if i was in your shoes. :)

Back