Giveaway GIFTaway! ^-^ OVER! THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sizzi

♥ A tough act to follow ♥
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Crescent Moon Glow Wand
The Bell Tree Fair 2016 Patch
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
December Birthstone (Turquoise)
Feedback
100% (108) +
Two years ago today I joined the bell tree forums and to "celebrate" I will be giving away mystery gifts!

**Please read this information before posting**
If you post that you want gifts, I will contact you via VM's and drop off three wrapped gifts in your town! Also, two of the gifts are "Grand Prize Tickets" and if you happen to unwrap one of those contact me via VM and you will be awarded either any 5 acnl items of your choice or 5 million bells (keep the ticket as you will need to present it to claim your prize). If there are any gifts left when I close this, I will randomly pick one poster to give the rest to. I hope this isn't too confusing but feel free to post questions for clarification!

Since this is a giveaway, no payment at all is required ^^

Thanks for a great first two years and here's to many more! Good luck!

Possible gifts include:
-Gracie clothes and furniture
-Hybrid seed bags
-LOTS of Welcome amiibo items
-Sanrio items
-Streetpass gifts
-Other seasonal and unorderable pieces
-bell bags
-And of course 2 lucky grand prize tickets

Last edited:
I would like some gifts too! And I think 2 years is a long time, congrats on enjoying this place for so many days!

I would love some gifts too~, and congrats on 2 years! :D

I would love to have some gifts! Thank you for the generous giveaway and congratulations on two years! :)

I would love to help you celebrate! Congratulations on your 2nd anniversary with TBT! What a generous idea!

Wow! Congradualtions on two years! That's quite an achievment! I would love gifts, if it is possible!:blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back