Why are none of my original 5 villagers moving?

HappyTails

On Indefinite Hiatus
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Anicotti, a villager whose house is in a good spot, just pinged me to move and I'm not letting her, at least not yet, but Friga and Peewee, two of the main villagers who are in bad spots NEVER ping to move. I can't begin to tell you guys how frustrating this is.

Last edited:
it's honestly just all bad luck. keep trying, i suggest talking to them all frequently than ignoring, the ignore method for moving villagers out never worked for me, but befriending has done me wonders. either that or scan in an amiibo card

It's all pretty arbitrary. Best bet is to just ignore them until they come up and ask to move. It could take a long while.

Ignoring has pretty much never worked for me. I just treat them like normal villagers and if anything, they seem to be more likely to want to move. I say seem because really the game kind of decides arbitrarily. If you got a villager to move out by hitting them with nets, pushing them into pitfalls, etc, that was a coincidence.

It sounds like they all firmly planted their feet in the ground. Time to start cozying up to them more so they can run for the hills.

Back