• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Selling ✨Nate's Illustration Shop✨ Status: CLOSED

pawpatrolbab

Frita's #1 Fan 🐑🍟🍔💕✨🌈
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
5105-5155-4045
Sweet Balloon
Enchanted Bloom
Bluebird of Happiness Plush
Poptart Easter Egg
Red Tulip
White Tulip
Mother's Day Carnation
Feedback
100% (44) +
nate_art_shop_by_pawpatrolbab-dbk9oe2.png

~* OPEN / CLOSED *~

A sketch of your character, fully colored, with rough shading.
Single Character - $12
Additional Characters - $6 each
*Additional costs may be added depending on what you'd like as a background. Simplistic backgrounds are free.

Example 1 / Example 2 / Example 3

----------

500 x 500 illustration to be used as an avatar.
Single - $7
Linking - $14

----------

A full illustration of your character
Flat-Color - $15
Additional Characters - $7.50

Shaded - $25
Additional Characters - $`12.50

*Additional costs may be added depending on what you'd like as a background. Simplistic backgrounds are free.

Once you've read my Terms Of Service you can contact me with your order information in the comments below!

frame_1_by_pawpatrolbab-dbk9q5u.png

Last edited:
Oh man! I don't currently have a PayPal account, but if I did I would totally order from you! I love you art and I will definitely be keeping an eye on this shop! ^o^

Oh man! I don't currently have a PayPal account, but if I did I would totally order from you! I love you art and I will definitely be keeping an eye on this shop! ^o^

Aww thankyou!

Aww thankyou!

You're very welcome!

I actually just opened a PayPal account to avoid paying huge prices in TBT for drawings like this, if your shop is slow I might consider ordering from you ^^

And I was wondering, you said you're donating the money to healthcare, what exactly is it?

You're very welcome!

I actually just opened a PayPal account to avoid paying huge prices in TBT for drawings like this, if your shop is slow I might consider ordering from you ^^

And I was wondering, you said you're donating the money to healthcare, what exactly is it?

Alright! Just note that my commissions are 18+

It's not for healthcare, but for a rats healthcare. At the moment an artist I follow on Twitter's rat had a tumor removed and she needs money to pay for the veterinary bills ect. that's what the money is going towards. You can find more information if you click on the part that says "Marinas" and scrolling through her Twitter, she's been posting about it.

Alright! Just note that my commissions are 18+

It's not for healthcare, but for a rats healthcare. At the moment an artist I follow on Twitter's rat had a tumor removed and she needs money to pay for the veterinary bills ect. that's what the money is going towards. You can find more information if you click on the part that says "Marinas" and scrolling through her Twitter, she's been posting about it.

Well I've been 18 for 2 months so I guess that works out xDD

And oh, I see! At least I know the money will be going to a good cause ^o^

One more question I have, in your terms of service you say that the image cannot be posted online. If I request an OC could I request that it's allowed to be posted in a gallery like on toyhou.se for reference? If not then that's totally fine.

Last edited:
Well I've been 18 for 2 months so I guess that works out xDD

And oh, I see! At least I know the money will be going to a good cause ^o^

One more question I have, in your terms of service you say that the image cannot be posted online. If I request an OC could I request that it's allowed to be posted in a gallery like on toyhou.se for reference? If not then that's totally fine.

It's not that the image can't be posting online, the high-quality unwatermarked image can't be posted online. That's totally fine! As long as it's the low-resolution watermarked image~

It's not that the image can't be posting online, the high-quality unwatermarked image can't be posted online. That's totally fine! As long as it's the low-resolution watermarked image~

Awesome ^^

Do you have a form? I think I'll fill it out tomorrow :)

K here's my request

Type: Rough sketch, fully colored, rough shading
# of characters: 1
Character name and ref: Scarlett [x]
Details: She could be sitting down on her knees, hugging a stuffed animal raccoon. Maybe a little heart floating next to her?
Background? One like in this commission [x] but in a scarlet color.
Total: I believe it will be $12 rlc but I need to confirm this.

FYI I've never used PayPal before so if I get a bit lost pls bear with me (?。• ᵕ •。`)
Ty for considering!~

Ahh unfortunately I'm gonna have to decline :( I can't draw humans unless they're AC

Ahh unfortunately I'm gonna have to decline :( I can't draw humans unless they're AC

Oh, thats okay. I still wsnt to order from you though. Mmmmmm....

Well then how about just a furry raccoon? In the rough sketch rough color style, and he could sitting in a tree nibbling on a cookie. (*^^*)

Last edited:
Oh, thats okay. I still wsnt to order from you though. Mmmmmm....

Well then how about just a furry raccoon? In the rough sketch rough color style, and he could sitting in a tree nibbling on a cookie. (*^^*)

Of course! I'll send you my PayPal address in a personal message

Back