Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
Gracie starting her sale yesterday had me thinking about transitioning to fall. I'll start moving things from my closet to the exhibit rooms in the museum (my overflow for unorderable clothing and out of season outfits), and maybe swapping some furniture around to give a more autumnal feel.

I know we have a couple of weeks yet, but I'll probably start reordering items/clothing from the NBs (Nookling Bandits) that I sold off in the past, due to storage issues.

Just like IRL, I'm starting to think wistfully about cozy sweaters, fireplaces, mugs of cocoa, and tramping around in the fall colors.

Anyone else looking forward to fall, in-game or out?

I can't wait. Summer heat, summer sun, I am not made for all of it. Like, I'm actually not made to be exposed to sunlight. I get migraines that can put me out for at least the rest of the day if I see too much sun. Can't wait for fall and all the orange colors and transitioning weather. Rain is amazing! \o/ I also love the change in Animal Crossing. :D I love rain in the town.

i agree. fall is my favorite season because of the perfect temperatures, hoodie weather, etc. i also love the changing color of the leaves in-game and in real life. i cant wait!

Although I'm more of a winter person, I am looking forward to fall in game as well as irl :3

Autumn is my favorite season, but I am in no hurry for summer to be over here in Colorado. August is not super hot here, that's why. And the winters are generally so mild that we only have to wear our heaviest clothes a dozen times. I love it here!

I'm looking forward to fall in game, but not as much in winter. Winter is the only season that I have yet to experience in animal crossing, as it seems to be the time of year that I start losing interest in the game and put it down for a few months... I'm really going to try to stay for winter this year!

same, I always get excited when the seasons change in acnl - it's a nice change of pace!

Yep, both really.
This summer has been awful on my allergies. Winter and fall are my favorite seasons. So, I'm ready.
I love the way my town looks though in game during fall and winter. So I'm really excited for the seasonal changes.

i'm so ready for fall and winter in acnl AND irl. only problem is that in acnl i can bundle up in two seconds whereas irl i really need to invest in some warm comfy clothes so i dont freeze :')

Fall is my second favorite season in Animal Crossing so I'm definitely looking forward to it. I've given up on changing up my town as the seasons go so I have to deal with my town looking weird (-er than it already is) for a while.

Back