Buying The Rococo and Sloppy Sets

peachesand

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hello! I am looking to buy both the rococo and sloppy sets, for the sloppy items I already have the sink and table. For the rococo set, I only have the wall.

Paying 2 TBT for every rococo item, paying 5 TBT for every sloppy item.
or
Paying 400k for the rococo items, and paying 1mil for the sloppy items.

If you can complete the entire sets, let me know! :D Thanks and have a good day.

Hi, I can complete the Rococo set and get you a lot of items from the Sloppy set.

Hello :) I can let you catalog the Rococo set, if that works?

edit: Whoops, someone can help you with it! Please disregard my post!

Last edited:
Excellent! How would you like to be paid, and do you prefer to come to my town or have me visit yours? Also, what sloppy items just so I can make a list? :D Thank you so much! :)

Okay, I will have to come to your town as my internet connection has not been supporting visitors.

For the Sloppy Set I can get you: Sloppy Bed, Sloppy Chair, Sloppy Clock, Sloppy Closet, Sloppy Dresser, Sloppy Lamp, Sloppy Sofa, Sloppy Stereo and Sloppy Wall.

I can get you the entire Rococo Set without the Wall since you have it.

I would prefer IGB, so how much do you think that would come to? 12/12 Rococo items you want and 9/11 Sloppy items you need.

The rococo set I can round and pay five million for. The sloppy items I can pay nine million for, fourteen million all together. Is that okay with you? :D

The rococo set I can round and pay five million for. The sloppy items I can pay nine million for, fourteen million all together. Is that okay with you? :D

Sounds like a done deal to me. Are you planning on laying the bells on the ground and allowing me trips to the Post Office to deposit them?

Yep! I have some things to get done before I am free to play some ACNL though, are you free about an hour from now? :D

Back