• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying The Rococo and Sloppy Sets

peachesand

Bells
Feedback
100% (15) +
Hello! I am looking to buy both the rococo and sloppy sets, for the sloppy items I already have the sink and table. For the rococo set, I only have the wall.

Paying 2 TBT for every rococo item, paying 5 TBT for every sloppy item.
or
Paying 400k for the rococo items, and paying 1mil for the sloppy items.

If you can complete the entire sets, let me know! :D Thanks and have a good day.

Hi, I can complete the Rococo set and get you a lot of items from the Sloppy set.

Hello :) I can let you catalog the Rococo set, if that works?

edit: Whoops, someone can help you with it! Please disregard my post!

Last edited:
Excellent! How would you like to be paid, and do you prefer to come to my town or have me visit yours? Also, what sloppy items just so I can make a list? :D Thank you so much! :)

Okay, I will have to come to your town as my internet connection has not been supporting visitors.

For the Sloppy Set I can get you: Sloppy Bed, Sloppy Chair, Sloppy Clock, Sloppy Closet, Sloppy Dresser, Sloppy Lamp, Sloppy Sofa, Sloppy Stereo and Sloppy Wall.

I can get you the entire Rococo Set without the Wall since you have it.

I would prefer IGB, so how much do you think that would come to? 12/12 Rococo items you want and 9/11 Sloppy items you need.

The rococo set I can round and pay five million for. The sloppy items I can pay nine million for, fourteen million all together. Is that okay with you? :D

The rococo set I can round and pay five million for. The sloppy items I can pay nine million for, fourteen million all together. Is that okay with you? :D

Sounds like a done deal to me. Are you planning on laying the bells on the ground and allowing me trips to the Post Office to deposit them?

Yep! I have some things to get done before I am free to play some ACNL though, are you free about an hour from now? :D

Back