• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

summer assignments

Lunariati

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
i just started the math portion of my summer assignments and oh. my. i barely remember how to do anything. i had to use a site to help calculate and explain the steps of the first two problems haaaa rip
do you guys have any summer assignments to do/maybe you're done with them? opinions on homework over the summer? did you procrastine like me?

I thought we all procrastinated everything? Why do it now when you can do it much much later? The last week/last three days/last two days/oh God it needs doing now is the best time to do work given over the Summer. Thankfully I think that only happened to us once at school. Still rude though.

I do not miss those at all. I am so glad to be done with school.

I have done the whole last minute shenanigans but I hate the feeling of rushing. So I would do them ASAP and not worry about.

after this year i'll have one more summer of summer homework so i'm so ready to never rush a full essay in 2 minutes again

A lot of my summer work is reading books and doing art pieces this year...

I need to do 4 college level art pieces and a plexiglass etching if I want to take AP art, I need to read 5 books and write a 6-8 page compare contrast essay on them, visit a non catholic church (write a paper on that too), and a math packet

It only takes about a day per art piece and maybe 2-3 days per book if I grind... The math packet took about a half hour lol and I'm done 3 of the art pieces. I start school in 12 days so I'm kinda dying.

(But doing summer work not in august is such a joke!!!!)

I have maybe a month left of school until my final exams so I'm so excited to get the **** outta there. I'm going to a community college then university after school, though, so I'll eventually get summer assignments and assignments in general again. *sigh*

I'm in college so I don't really have any required summer homework anymore. I didn't mind it much while I was in high school, though. It gave me something to do so I wasn't just sitting around doing nothing for 3 months.

Last time I'll ever have summer work!

The majority is just work I set myself, nothing given to me. Maths, Biology and a load of Art work I can't do because I don;t have a sewing machine :D

just started school today, my summer homework was to read a book and write an essay about it. but we already read the book and answered the same exact essay question a couple of years ago so it was no sweat

Back