summer assignments

Lunariati

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
i just started the math portion of my summer assignments and oh. my. i barely remember how to do anything. i had to use a site to help calculate and explain the steps of the first two problems haaaa rip
do you guys have any summer assignments to do/maybe you're done with them? opinions on homework over the summer? did you procrastine like me?

I thought we all procrastinated everything? Why do it now when you can do it much much later? The last week/last three days/last two days/oh God it needs doing now is the best time to do work given over the Summer. Thankfully I think that only happened to us once at school. Still rude though.

I do not miss those at all. I am so glad to be done with school.

I have done the whole last minute shenanigans but I hate the feeling of rushing. So I would do them ASAP and not worry about.

after this year i'll have one more summer of summer homework so i'm so ready to never rush a full essay in 2 minutes again

A lot of my summer work is reading books and doing art pieces this year...

I need to do 4 college level art pieces and a plexiglass etching if I want to take AP art, I need to read 5 books and write a 6-8 page compare contrast essay on them, visit a non catholic church (write a paper on that too), and a math packet

It only takes about a day per art piece and maybe 2-3 days per book if I grind... The math packet took about a half hour lol and I'm done 3 of the art pieces. I start school in 12 days so I'm kinda dying.

(But doing summer work not in august is such a joke!!!!)

I have maybe a month left of school until my final exams so I'm so excited to get the **** outta there. I'm going to a community college then university after school, though, so I'll eventually get summer assignments and assignments in general again. *sigh*

I'm in college so I don't really have any required summer homework anymore. I didn't mind it much while I was in high school, though. It gave me something to do so I wasn't just sitting around doing nothing for 3 months.

Last time I'll ever have summer work!

The majority is just work I set myself, nothing given to me. Maths, Biology and a load of Art work I can't do because I don;t have a sewing machine :D

just started school today, my summer homework was to read a book and write an essay about it. but we already read the book and answered the same exact essay question a couple of years ago so it was no sweat

Back