• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Buying Looking for 2 items in exchange for 20 Tbt

mayorpochosita

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (23) +
Hi, the items i'm looking for are the:

Umbrella Stand
umbrella-stand.jpg

and

Stack of Clothes
stack-of-clothes.jpg

I'll pay 20 Tbt for both items and trade can be done in my town :)

Last edited:
Just letting you know that you could spend significantly less that 25 tbt for those items. Thy usually price around 2-5 tbt. Thought I'd tell you just in case you wanted to save more and/or don't spend too much. ^^ Good luck finding what you need!

Just letting you know that you could spend significantly less that 25 tbt for those items. Thy usually price around 2-5 tbt. Thought I'd tell you just in case you wanted to save more and/or don't spend too much. ^^ Good luck finding what you need!

Hehe thank you, it's just that i'm in a hurry for those items. But i might try to get them on another shop thread or something :)

Last edited:
Hehe thank you, it's just that i'm in a hurry for those items. But i might try to get them on another shop thread or something :)

Ah I see. Wish I could help you out. :0 I was actually going to suggest that, I'd recommend Katelyn's shop (it's pay want you want) although atm it's closed and I'm unsure when she'll open the thread up again. It's usually every 1-2 days I believe?

Ah I see. Wish I could help you out. :0 I was actually going to suggest that, I'd recommend Katelyn's shop (it's pay want you want) although atm it's closed and I'm unsure when she'll open the thread up again. It's usually every 1-2 days I believe?

Thanks for the advice, i'll see what i can do.

One sec, let me scan her cards and I will open my gate for you. See you soon at Magical Star.

I'll hang onto it for a few days in case you still want it. VM or PM me if you're still interested. :)

Back