• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Questions about Campsite?

HappyCrover

Bells
I and looking into building the campsite but I am really hesitant because I don't know exactly how it all works. I understand the basic idea but there are some things that I can't seem to find info on? Please help!

I vaguely remember from long ago when I first built it, but I want to be sure, but when a visitor camps at the campsite and you convince them to move in, they build their house in the spot of the canpsite? Or somewhere around town?

And if they do move in to the campsite spot, if they move out, will the campsite be gone too or will it come back? Would I have to rebuild it?

Please let me know, because it will decide what I end up choosing to do with it. Thanks a bunch!

The campsite stays the campsite. They plot their house somewhere around the town. :) If you want to put pine trees/cedar saplings around your campsite, build it in the northern part of your town, because they don't grow in the south. Just learned this. :p

The camper villager will move somewhere in your town, and the the campsite remains empty when no one is there (it looks like a bunch of bricks). I'll say like every 3 days it'll be bare and then a new visitor appears (estimate).

The campsite will remain in your town and still have campers appear even if you have a 10 villager town.

Also the pwp can't ever be demolished, so choose a spot wisely.

Oh, that's good to know! Thank you!! I think I will just do without maybe for now. I've been spending weeks planning where I want certain projects to go and I really have no idea where I would put it?? But who knows!

On that note, is it possible to new save/reset for the location of the new villager? If I wanted a tenth from the campsite I'd like to make sure they don't end up in a bad spot :(

Back