Trading Tangy!

Hi! I'd love to take her, I can pay in TBT, IGB, any items, and RV visits. Only if things don't work out with Niamh99, she got here first. (;

Well, maybe 4 tbt? Or anything from this list is also a deal http://moridb.com/catalogs/zCthIjCa6i Let me know when you are available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd love to take her, I can pay in TBT, IGB, any items, and RV visits. Only if things don't work out with Niamh99, she got here first. (;

Sure! haha early bird catches the worm anyway if things do not work out with niam ill be glad to let tangy move into your town

Hi I have the dalmatian ornament if you want it! Also I've never traded for a villager before, so do you mind telling me what I have to do? : D

Could you add also some tbt?? I just searched it and apparently tangy is kind of a wanted villager so just the dalmatian seems a bit low, 5 tbt + the dalmatian would make a deal! In order for you to get her, the day she is in boxes you have to come to my town and talk to her, i think that is all. Anyone correct me if wrong :D

Could you add also some tbt?? I just searched it and apparently tangy is kind of a wanted villager so just the dalmatian seems a bit low, 5 tbt + the dalmatian would make a deal! In order for you to get her, the day she is in boxes you have to come to my town and talk to her, i think that is all. Anyone correct me if wrong :D

That's perfect I'll throw in 5 TBT as well, give me a message the day she's in boxes! : D

Back