• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Trading Tangy!

jcar

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (54) +
Tangy just told me she wanted to move! Anyone interested?? :D

I am! What do you want in return? (At the moment I am out of TBT, sorry)

Hi I'd love tangy! What would you like in return? :]

Hi! I'd love to take her, I can pay in TBT, IGB, any items, and RV visits. Only if things don't work out with Niamh99, she got here first. (;

Well, maybe 4 tbt? Or anything from this list is also a deal http://moridb.com/catalogs/zCthIjCa6i Let me know when you are available!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! I'd love to take her, I can pay in TBT, IGB, any items, and RV visits. Only if things don't work out with Niamh99, she got here first. (;

Sure! haha early bird catches the worm anyway if things do not work out with niam ill be glad to let tangy move into your town

Hi I have the dalmatian ornament if you want it! Also I've never traded for a villager before, so do you mind telling me what I have to do? : D

Could you add also some tbt?? I just searched it and apparently tangy is kind of a wanted villager so just the dalmatian seems a bit low, 5 tbt + the dalmatian would make a deal! In order for you to get her, the day she is in boxes you have to come to my town and talk to her, i think that is all. Anyone correct me if wrong :D

Could you add also some tbt?? I just searched it and apparently tangy is kind of a wanted villager so just the dalmatian seems a bit low, 5 tbt + the dalmatian would make a deal! In order for you to get her, the day she is in boxes you have to come to my town and talk to her, i think that is all. Anyone correct me if wrong :D

That's perfect I'll throw in 5 TBT as well, give me a message the day she's in boxes! : D

Back