• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Which jock villager should I choose?

Mott or Rory?

• Mott

Votes: 20 66.7%
  • Rory

Votes: 10 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Katelyn

Check out my PWYW Shops~
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
November Birthstone (Topaz)
Jack
Lucky
Purple Bat Potion
Lobo
Mint
Coco
Holiday Candy Cane 2017
Ruby
Isabelle
Alright so I'm trying to pick a jock villager and I'm stuck between two villagers: Rory and Mott. I really love both of them and can't get myself to choose so I decided to leave it up to everyone on here lol I'll leave this poll open for a day or two and whoever wins I'll invite into my town! I'll post pictures down below for anyone who doesn't know what they look like.

IMG_4187.jpg

IMG_4188.jpg

oh god both look hideous IMO especially Mott. but if i have to choose ill go with Rory. at least his color scheme is better.

Putting my support behind Mott. Not one of my absolute favorite villagers, but one I have affection for and hope to reacquire at some point after regrettably allowing him to move out of one of my towns to make room for another villager a long while back. Never been a fan of Rory's design, so yeah, let's go Mott!

gotta say I like Mott better. I had him in the past and he's one of the best lions.

IMO I think Bud is a better jock lion, but between your choices I'd go with Mott. Rory looks like he's trying too hard to cosplay as a Japanese dragon :p

aw mott is such a cutie!! i think they're both cool but i'm leaning towards mott because of his glasses + his more i guess "natural/realistic" design? the only thing that puts me off about mott though is that (to me, at least) his yellow fur looks a bit "muddy" or like it has a mustardy color? but i still prefer him over rory!

yMFJ8PI - Imgur.jpg
I'd go for Mott.I never really liked the lions in ACNL until Mott popped up in my cycling town.He was too goofy to let go of.

Neither of them are are cute I'm sorry, but if I had to choose I would probably go with Mott.

Mott Mott Mott!!!!

He is one of my all time favorite villagers!

- He has an awesome house interior - a combo of almost zen and sloppy furniture

One of the best. Love his soul patch and hipster barista vibe. :blush:

I picked Rory bc personally I think Mott is kinda ugly lol but I don't really like lion villagers so. I'd also like to suggest Bill bc he's adorable and a wonderful villager.

Back