review my rooms

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
so i rarely showcase my room but i thought it'd be nice to show them so here they are. lemme know what room is your favorite
library:
BoaUyC4.jpg

gzNi8Un.jpg

office:
8bm3luy.jpg

KNfs2My.jpg

bathroom:
uyCWPvy.jpg

wWb8GUf.jpg

basement AKA aquarium
XtmQToW.jpg

Last edited:
I love the library. Greenery always adds a nice touch to rooms, especially library themed ones. The bathroom is my second favorite. I like your house!

all of them look incredible, but my favourite is the library! and the idea of an aquarium is super neat :D

They all look great, but I think the library and office are my favorites. I like cozy rooms, and those certainly are! :)

My favorites are the library and the bathroom. :) The library looks cozy and warm and the bathroom looks v luxurious

I love that you made an aquarium! I've never thought of that. The library looks amazing as well! So cute!

I'm a (children's) librarian, so I'm partial to your library. :) It looks very cozy, yet still open and airy.

I like how spacious and organized your rooms are! Mine are always mazes. I also like your library the best! I feel like it might also look good with a darker wooden flooring. I also really like your office, it's got an official look to it and makes me think of principal's offices at boarding schools for some reason (not that I've ever been to one).

They all look pretty and organized. My favorite is the office. I initially thought it's a living room until I noticed the editor's desk lol I guess it could also a work as an office and a relaxing room. I could see myself hanging out on there without feeling bored :)

Back