• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

villagers that you unexpectedly end up loving

For me it was Zucker, I thought he was cute but I didn't particularly like him. On my recent town he was my first camper and a friend told me to invite him and I did simply so I had at least 1 villager I didn't mind having in my town. Eventually I grew attached and when I offered him to another person who had him as her dreamie, it kind of broke my heart seeing him ask to move and even more when he was in boxes. I definitely love him now and I hope I'll get him again in my other town. On the bright side though, the person offered me 3 of her amiibo cards, all 3 being my dreamies and I while I do miss Zucker, I don't regret it! Now there's a girl out there happy with Zucker and now I have 3 amiibo cards!

Moose :) He was one of my starting villagers, and while I never really disliked him, I also didn't expect him to eventually become one of my favorite villagers! ^u^

This is like the 10th time I've vouched for Benjamin, but he's soooo sweet. I did want him at first, but once he was in my town I wasn't feeling too crazy about him. But then over time he's become my bestestie.

Willow. I hated her when I first saw her. I mean a neon yellow sheep? YUCK! But now she's made my dreamies list :3

Back