villagers that you unexpectedly end up loving

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
so ketchup became one of my favorite villagers and i wasnt expecting her to be. just like a week ago i was browsing the villager list and i didnt even give her a second glance but now im so obsessed with her.

Beardo and Wolfgang.
When I first started playing, I wound up with Wolfgang as one of my starters in my very first town. I had no idea how popular he was and was initially freaked out by his appearance. But, eventually, he became one of my closest friends.
Then when I restarted and found out Beardo was moving in, I was actually pretty upset because of all the horrible things people said about him online. Then I took the time to get to know him and found out he was none of those things and was actually really cool. He ended up being my best friend, and even though I restarted that save file, I've looked forward to the day I would have him in my town ever since.

Drift the jock frog. When I got him in my first town I didn't even talk to him and he moved out. In my second town he was a starter so I was forced to talk to him to help my approval rating. I soon found myself MOSTLY talking to him because his smile takes up his whole entire face and it was so cute it would honestly make my day. I'm not a huge fan of jock villagers or frogs but just the fact that he's always smiling makes me so happy and I'm sad I didn't give him a chance initially.

images.jpg

Like just LOOK at him :')

Walt and Lionel. I didn't dislike them, but I didn't expect to refuse to let them go!

I actually had a similar experience with Ketchup. I thought she had an interesting design so I adopted her, but I didn't fall in love until I saw her in-game. She's such a cutie pie. <3

Kid Kat, I kicked out Rizzo to put in a pwp in his spot and Kid Kay plotted in the exact same place.
I wanted him gone but now.....

Renee ruined my campsite plan. A fire pit was going to go where her house is.. she moved into my town in maybe July 2013 and she's still living there :) I also traded with someone and got their voided Prince around the same time, he chose a good spot and he's still in my town too

And funny story.. I started playing Wild World and discovered Melba moved into my town I tried being nice to her to get her to leave and now I want Yuka to go and Melba to stay

Last edited:
I have Always hated Eloise.
for me she looked ugly at the begging but eventually I ended up loving her.
She's so lovely!!

Last edited:
For me it's Jambette, I have her in my second town & can't bear the thought of her leaving!

Also this is my very first post :blush:

Shep. He looks like a stoner and wasnt even one of my dream villagers but now I don't think I could let him go.

diana. she unexpectedly moved in on a bad spot right next to my house. i planned on moving her out as soon as possible but when it came time for someone to pick her up i actually felt a little regretful. it took her a while to ask and in that time she grew on me but her house placement sucked so much. now that i restarted with a more lax attitude, i'd be happy to see her again no matter where she decides to set up shop.

Moe. At first I thought he was a good villager, nothing more. But I started to like him more the longer he was in my town. That was in City Folk BTW, he's no longer in that town though since I had to change my villagers back to the starter ones in order to keep playing it happily for reasons. Cherry was also a pretty good villager too which I ended up really liking. I miss her since she got replaced with Margie, who I also like. I'm sorta thinking of changing Margie back to Cherry since the only reason why I had Margie is that my town for a while was based on the movie, but now it isn't and I want an Uchi villager. If I do that though, I will also miss Margie (much like Ai in the movie lol, well ok, not that sad but still). I also want a Smug villager too but that would require me replacing one of my Lazy villagers. I can replace Alfonso as I like Bob and Punchy more, but I still really like Alfonso and I'd miss him a lot if I replaced him.

Back