villagers that you unexpectedly end up loving

For me it was Zucker, I thought he was cute but I didn't particularly like him. On my recent town he was my first camper and a friend told me to invite him and I did simply so I had at least 1 villager I didn't mind having in my town. Eventually I grew attached and when I offered him to another person who had him as her dreamie, it kind of broke my heart seeing him ask to move and even more when he was in boxes. I definitely love him now and I hope I'll get him again in my other town. On the bright side though, the person offered me 3 of her amiibo cards, all 3 being my dreamies and I while I do miss Zucker, I don't regret it! Now there's a girl out there happy with Zucker and now I have 3 amiibo cards!

Moose :) He was one of my starting villagers, and while I never really disliked him, I also didn't expect him to eventually become one of my favorite villagers! ^u^

This is like the 10th time I've vouched for Benjamin, but he's soooo sweet. I did want him at first, but once he was in my town I wasn't feeling too crazy about him. But then over time he's become my bestestie.

Willow. I hated her when I first saw her. I mean a neon yellow sheep? YUCK! But now she's made my dreamies list :3

Back