• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

your favorite netflix series

Honestly, I do not watch a lot of TV shows ! Recently I have been getting into watching old 2000s TV shows. Right now my favorite shows currently are Gossip Girl and Gilmore Girls ! After I finish those shows I?ll be watching and getting into the more popular shows hopefully:)

My top faves on netflix (and the only reason i care to keep paying for it):
BoJack Horseman
F is for Family
Paradise PD
Disenchantment
Kingdom (dubbed korean zombie show)
Stranger Things

Not a series
Rockos Modern Life: Static Cling
Invader Zim:Enter the Florpus

If you guys havent checked out Kingdom and you like zombie movies, you really need to watch it! theyre going to have another season next year i believe, i cant wait!!!

Last edited:
Stranger Things crew!

I also love the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina! I'm dying for the next season!!

Russian Doll, Money Heist, Twin Peaks, and Peaky Blinders are some good shows. I honestly can't call any show a favorite, but I'm watching Sex Education atm and it's really good.

edit: omg i forgot about how much I love Anne with an E! that's got to be my favorite

Last edited:
Stranger Things.
But that lasts season upset me.
Black mirror, Seven Deadly Sins (ooh I know, a Netflix original ANIME), Orange Is The New Black, 13 reasons.

I watched the first episode of Shameless US and it’s so bad, I don’t know who these idiots are that rate it better than the UK version.

My top favourites are Little Witch Academy, The Dragon Prince, Stranger Things, Umbrella Academy, and Aggretsuko. :)

Back