• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

your favorite netflix series

seems like orange is the new black and stranger things are favorites among many

Bojack Horseman is my favorite so far, it really hits close to home for me.

i thiiink orange is the new black is the only netflix original that i've watched and enjoyed

thirteen reasons why was utter trash though, i'd be embarassed to brand that as my own if i was netflix

The only ones I've watched all the way through are 13 Reasons Why and Stranger Things. I liked Stranger Things, 13 Reasons was interesting but I wouldn't call it a good show

Bojack Horseman and Russian Doll and Queer Eye are probably my personal favourites.

-black mirror was so perfect before season 5. i still like it for its imaginative futures, though. at least it inspires me.
-anne with an e is so dramatic and poetic. i love it so much. anne is best girl period.
-voltron: defenders of the universe is aaaaaaaa!!! i love the characters, the fights, the universe!
-hilda is THE sweetest, most perfect thing i've ever laid eyes on. the art is so lovely and gorgeous. the characters are so endearing. the creatures are so interesting. it was my first and only show to leave me sighing in bed desperately longing to be inside its universe.

-black mirror was so perfect before season 5. i still like it for its imaginative futures, though. at least it inspires me.
-anne with an e is so dramatic and poetic. i love it so much. anne is best girl period.
-voltron: defenders of the universe is aaaaaaaa!!! i love the characters, the fights, the universe!
-hilda is THE sweetest, most perfect thing i've ever laid eyes on. the art is so lovely and gorgeous. the characters are so endearing. the creatures are so interesting. it was my first and only show to leave me sighing in bed desperately longing to be inside its universe.

Guess I'm watching Hilda next, you really sold it !! :D

For me, I liked Bojack Horseman, F is for Family, Atypical, Aggretsuko. End of the F***ing World was pretty okay, too ! And I've even watched that weird Larva show cause my girlfriend wanted it on as white noise at night. :rolleyes:

I didn't know Black Mirror even really counted, I watched it before it was on Netflix (and liked where it stopped there), does Arrested Development count as well then?

Stranger things!! I loved that show, and was super excited for season 3. I ended up not finishing it though because I didn’t enjoy season 3 that much. I still adore all the characters though ^^

I also liked The Good Place. My favourite character is definitely Jason Mendoza. He was hilarious

Guess I'm watching Hilda next, you really sold it !! :D

For me, I liked Bojack Horseman, F is for Family, Atypical, Aggretsuko. End of the F***ing World was pretty okay, too ! And I've even watched that weird Larva show cause my girlfriend wanted it on as white noise at night. :rolleyes:

I didn't know Black Mirror even really counted, I watched it before it was on Netflix (and liked where it stopped there), does Arrested Development count as well then?

hehe thanks. hope you have a good time! i forgot about aggretsuko, it's real nice too. and oh, i didn't know black mirror wasn't a netflix original!

hehe thanks. hope you have a good time! i forgot about aggretsuko, it's real nice too. and oh, i didn't know black mirror wasn't a netflix original!

I think Netflix took over Black Mirror and Arrested Development, but the original first seasons weren't by them... :confused: That's why I asked if they counted technically, but if they do, both are fantastic !! :)

I love Stranger Things, The Umbrella Academy, and Trollhunters!!!! Trollhunters was such a cute show, and I love cartoons. Stranger Things and Umbrella Academy are just awesome.

EDIT: Also Aggretsuko! I can't believe I forgot that show.

Last edited:
The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina! Last season was so fun, I am really looking forward to more. :)

Trollhunters!!!! Trollhunters was such a cute show, and I love cartoons.

Trollhunters was great! It was super underrated and Anton Yelchin was a fantastic va. Shame he's gone. :(

and I know everyone has already said Stranger Things but the Dark Crystal Age of Resistance is a new favorite of mine too. <3 <3 <3

A Series of Unfortunate Events, Hilda, Aggretsuko, and so far The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance are my favorites. I'm just over halfway though The Dark Crystal, but I'm loving it so far. Violet Evergarden is amazing as well.

Last edited:
I don't use Netflix often but Aggretsuko is my favorite Netflix series to watch

i see i answered this 2 years ago but there’s a new addition to my fav list

dark

Back