• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

your favorite netflix series

HungryForCereal

if it was you I'd never want to leave...
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Pink Summer Shell
Mint
Pavé
whats your favorite series from Netflix? mine is sense8 but orange is the new black is close to being first.
*waits patiently for sense8 finale*

I don't typically watch TV shows, but I really like Stranger Things and A Series of Unfortunate Events. The ASoUE books are still better so far, but the TV show is more engaging, introducing VFD earlier.

Last edited:
I like Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt, Grace and Frankie, Master of None, House of Cards and Stranger Things.

Orange is the new black.
Sense8 had a lot of promise and was easily going to be my second favorite but it dropped the ball pretty quickly not to mention was cancelled...Definitely super impressed with unfortunate events as someone already mentioned. Jessica Jones <3 too.

Last edited:
I love Oitnb too. I like riverdale a lot too (and not because of Cole Sprouse)

i don't watch lots of netflix but i really liked the four-episode castlevania series they did. still kinda disappointed it only took me one night to get through :(

Definitely Orange is the New Black. Th1rteen R3asons Why is a close second because I loved the book. I haven't started A Series of Unfortunate Events yet, but is on my list. Glad to know it doesn't suck because the last Netflix original series I watched was Iron Fist and that was....Well, let's just say disappointing is putting it nicely.

Last edited:
Orange is the New Black for my top favorite I think. I was obsessed with it u__u I also like Stranger Things (2nd season hype ahhh), House of Cards, Master of None, Fuller House (it's cheesy but like it's a show you can watch with your brain off). I initially really liked Jessica Jones until the villain kept getting away again and again x1000 that I dropped the series out of frustration

I really like Jessica Jones, Stranger Things, the Gilmore Girls reboot ish they did, The Crown, Black Mirror, and The OA.

not sure if it count since netflix only commissioned some of the series, but black mirror is pretty dope.

I like Stranger Things (I think that's what it's called), but I can't watch it. None of my friends will let me mooch off their account. My parents unsubscribed from the free trial the day they got it because they didn't have any of the movies that literally just came out on DVD.

Kimmy Schmidt is pretty great. I love OITNB and Stranger Things and I really enjoyed Series of Unfortunate Events so far. I need to watch more stuff there but never have the brain power to "concentrate" on a new show...

Back