• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Weeding day help!

Mothballs

Bells
Feedback
0% (0) +
Hello! I need some towns to visit on weeding day so I can get the flower set. I'll probably need quite a few towns to visit, can anyone help!?
I also wouldn't mind trading some stuff for the whole set, either. It might be a bit hard to get whole of me, I'm from England... different time zones and stuff.
Thank you! :D
Friend code: 1822-1846-0012

I have cycling town for you to get weeding day stuff. Or you prefer I collect the whole set and pass to you instead?my cycling town currently in beautiful ordinance not much weed to pluck too xD

I do have 4 out of 12 of the furniture set, so I don't need the whole collection :p I believe to get the other 8, I need to go to another town and pull 30 weeds on weeding day, so as lone as you have at least 30 weeds I can get one item :D
Basically, to get the other 8, I need to pull at least 240 weeds from other towns.

Back