Old Eggs
May Birthstone (Emerald)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
March Birthstone (Aquamarine)
February Birthstone (Amethyst)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Feedback
100% (91) +
I'm currently trying to replace items in my villagers' homes and I'm missing these items from my catalog

If you have any of these, name a price (IGB or TBT accepted. I also have some hybrids if you're interested in that instead).

thanks!

Last edited:
Hello!!! EvieEvening23!!!

I had a look at your list and I think I can get you everything on the list.

What do you think ?

I'm currently trying to replace items in my villagers' homes and I'm missing these items from my catalog

If you have any of these, name a price (IGB or TBT accepted. I also have some hybrids if you're interested in that instead).

thanks!

Hi! I can get you

bromeliacaea
croton
regal sofa
retro fridge

I accept tbt if you're interested c:

thanks!

hi! i can get you most of the items (except the stained glass and croton) c: idk how much tbt/igb i would like rip

Last edited:

May I ask who are you talking to?

I have to buy everything out if you want them, but seems like other mayors might have the items with them at the moment!

So, If you like to have those items really quick like in 5 minutes or something!, I think it would be great to buy from other mayors above and below!!! :)

But please let me know if you like to buy anything! :)

that would be great! how much do you want for them?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello again!!! EvieEvening23!!!

I will buy every items for you? I will write you a receipt and you can just pay me that! I won't charge you extra :)

Do you have blue tulips and purple tulips?

If you don't mind could I possibly have one or two please ? It's totally fine if you don't want to :)

I am still happy to help you :)

Just let me know! :)

May I ask who are you talking to?

I have to buy everything out if you want them, but seems like other mayors might have the items with them at the moment!

So, If you like to have those items really quick like in 5 minutes or something!, I think it would be great to buy from other mayors above and below!!! :)

But please let me know if you like to buy anything! :)

That's super awesome!!! I knew that mayor magicaldonkey was ready to take your order!!! :)

I can buy them for you! :)

Just give me a few minute!!! :)

I will let you know total price of those items :)

One purple tulip would be great! :)

do you have stained glass and a croton? I got the rest of the items from magicaldonkey but those two.

I have some purple tulips but I'm afraid I don't have any blue tulips.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!!!

Items are ready!!!

1300 bells for the croton and 1200 bells for stained glass!!! please! :)

I would appreciate if you could give me one blue tulip! but You don't have to! :)

Please open the gate!!! I registered your friend code and I am about to depart!!! :)

do you have stained glass and a croton? I got the rest of the items from magicaldonkey but those two.

I have some purple tulips but I'm afraid I don't have any blue tulips.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello????

I thought you were going to buy them;;; I went to T&T store and ordered them and time traveled to get them for you;;;

and You went offline!!! :(

Next time, just let me know if you are not going to buy them please!!!

I will delete your friend registration code now then Let me know again if you like to buy those items !!!

That's super awesome!!! I knew that mayor magicaldonkey was ready to take your order!!! :)

I can buy them for you! :)

Just give me a few minute!!! :)

I will let you know total price of those items :)

One purple tulip would be great! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello!!!

Items are ready!!!

1300 bells for the croton and 1200 bells for stained glass!!! please! :)

I would appreciate if you could give me one blue tulip! but You don't have to! :)

Please open the gate!!! I registered your friend code and I am about to depart!!! :)

so sorry! my internet crashed and i was rebooting it. I'm going to add you now.

also I have blue roses and blue pansies but no blue tulips. I don't think they exist in this game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back