• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

They suggested I make a shop...so I made a shop

Beelzebub

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Feedback
100% (3) +
Alrighty, I'll draw any villager for you guys (includes your mayor)! We can work on prices together seeing as I'm rather flexible, if you pay more than most, you get to the top of my to do list.
Each piece takes about 1 to 2 hours to make and can be doing anything. It will not have a background however (I suck at those and I'm still working too become better)

I except real money, sets, and IGB (fruit set and sweet set are my favorites, but you can offer other ones)
If you are paying real money, it will be $5 PER PIECE

PS: anything not animal crossing related will be to commission standards as seen on my DA: https://cartoon-bazooka.deviantart.com

I will explain anything you need in the comments or privately

Would you maybe consider drawing my mayor? (x) She has waist long hair, the flowers on her crown are pink and red roses, and she is very feminine so please give her blush and eyelashes! I love the way you drew Mayor Katelyn, i'd like a similar sweet/innocent pose.

Are you not accepting tbt? If not I can get you any sanrio set, and welcome amiibo rv items you'd like, or IGB! Lemme know :D

i love your art!! i'd like a full-body of two mayors, please!
wAhT2.png

if the picture is unclear, he wears:
-brown t-shirt with yellow sleeves with blue triangles on the sleeves
-suspenders with gold buckles
-rainbow feather
-a blue sash holding vials of different colored paint
-a BLACK scarf (the qr is wrong, sorry) covered in blue and gold sparkles
-a pale yellow jacket tied around his waist (not pictured sorry i couldn't fit it in the pattern, but it's just a normal zippered hoodie nothing fancy)
-khaki shorts
-brown boots (they don't have fur like in the picture, they're more like the pompompurin shoes except with gold buckles on them)
-brown armbands with blue ladder-like designs on them (the white between the sleeves and armbands is also a mistake and should be skin/skin color)
-he does NOT wear black tights i just forgot to take them off for the picture >~<
-eyes are grey, not blue

personality: excited, optimistic, loves to get into shenanigans, fog is his Favorite Thing
wAipf.png

-his eyes are green
-please give him a rainbow colored wristband on his left wrist

personality: chill, low-energy, tired like all the time but still entertained by candor's antics
if certain pose requests are allowed, could they be holding hands, and candor be using his other hand to water some flowers (specifically two flowers, a white rose and purple violet) with a gold can?
(unless having the flowers counts as "background", then them just holding hands would still be ok ♡)

your call how much igb! just name a number~

Last edited:
Omigosh, I love your Splatoon art! I can't do RLC though, but I can do IGB, TBT or wishlist items, or a combination of them for my inkling?

Let me know what works or not :blush:

As stated, I only do that according to my original commission prices. Reason for that is villager take about an hour, but the inkling you saw took about 3 hours +. Now I can and will wait, but inklings are really hard to look good for me. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience

I'm interested in getting a sketch of my OC [x]
I can pay rlc through PayPal, but are you interested in getting at least most of the fruit furniture set? I have quite a few pieces that I don't need atm.
If you only accept OC sketches with rlc then that's fine.

Back