Eggs
Old Eggs
Green Candy
Leif
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (24) +
Welcome to my little zoo, children...
Be careful, it'd be a shame if you were murdered...
Here I just sell villagers who I do not want while attempting my dream villagers. I have Goldie, Stitches, Rosie & Murphy's card though.
Moving Villager
Cally the normal squirrel is moving!
Unwanted, feel free to reserve them.
  • Scoot - Hurricane
  • Canberra - Hurricane
  • Julian - Hurricane

Accepting Graciegrace or RV items. Kitchen & food items very much wanted.

Villagers wanted, if you'd like that. I'd like it for dreamies:
  • Bob - Hurricane
  • Olivia - Hurricane
  • Teddy - Hurricane
  • Dotty - Hurricane
  • Chief - Hurricane
  • Merengue - ♪Sweet♪
I can also let you visit Sanrio RVs, any of them!
Extra information ? Timezone is HST ?

Last edited:
Diana would be nice, I won't be able to get you the set until tomorrow (or late tonight), so if anyone else offers you the set or gets Diana please notify me :3

(Even if you give away Diana ill still get you the set, no worries ^-^)

Oh! I do have some amiibos if you want to visit their RV's, I have Sable, Blathers, Rover, and Kicks :3

I can't decide between those guys, I have Mabel's. (Sable is the mahogany one, Mabel is the female equivalent of Sonic the Hedgehog.)

What could I get for Rosie?

EDIT: nevermind I have to cycle her 16 times before i can get her again, kupo.

Last edited:
Can I get Murphy? I have some Sanrio items, also by food do you mean food furniture or actual food IG?
or I can offer you 100k IGB. I dont think hes thats popular since he's on the last tier.

Bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get Murphy? I have some Sanrio items, also by food do you mean food furniture or actual food IG?
or I can offer you 100k IGB. I dont think hes thats popular since he's on the last tier.

Sure, I think he's actually pretty cute. I'd love Sanrio RV visits. (I want the villagers, but I need to buy the cards myself.) I'll need to get a 10th villager so I can box him up with stitches.

Im bidding on Julian from someone, so I should get him today. Im currently the highest & last offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back