• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Cycling Cally in boxes!| Purple's little animals

Status
Not open for further replies.

WinterSadie

Fruit noodle
Bells
Green Candy
Leif
Silver Mailbox
Feedback
100% (24) +
Welcome to my little zoo, children...
Be careful, it'd be a shame if you were murdered...
Here I just sell villagers who I do not want while attempting my dream villagers. I have Goldie, Stitches, Rosie & Murphy's card though.
Moving Villager
Cally the normal squirrel is moving!
Unwanted, feel free to reserve them.
  • Scoot - Hurricane
  • Canberra - Hurricane
  • Julian - Hurricane

Accepting Graciegrace or RV items. Kitchen & food items very much wanted.

Villagers wanted, if you'd like that. I'd like it for dreamies:
  • Bob - Hurricane
  • Olivia - Hurricane
  • Teddy - Hurricane
  • Dotty - Hurricane
  • Chief - Hurricane
  • Merengue - ♪Sweet♪
I can also let you visit Sanrio RVs, any of them!
Extra information ? Timezone is HST ?

Last edited:
Diana would be nice, I won't be able to get you the set until tomorrow (or late tonight), so if anyone else offers you the set or gets Diana please notify me :3

(Even if you give away Diana ill still get you the set, no worries ^-^)

Oh! I do have some amiibos if you want to visit their RV's, I have Sable, Blathers, Rover, and Kicks :3

I can't decide between those guys, I have Mabel's. (Sable is the mahogany one, Mabel is the female equivalent of Sonic the Hedgehog.)

What could I get for Rosie?

EDIT: nevermind I have to cycle her 16 times before i can get her again, kupo.

Last edited:
Can I get Murphy? I have some Sanrio items, also by food do you mean food furniture or actual food IG?
or I can offer you 100k IGB. I dont think hes thats popular since he's on the last tier.

Bump!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can I get Murphy? I have some Sanrio items, also by food do you mean food furniture or actual food IG?
or I can offer you 100k IGB. I dont think hes thats popular since he's on the last tier.

Sure, I think he's actually pretty cute. I'd love Sanrio RV visits. (I want the villagers, but I need to buy the cards myself.) I'll need to get a 10th villager so I can box him up with stitches.

Im bidding on Julian from someone, so I should get him today. Im currently the highest & last offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back