• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who's the best jock villager?

MarisaMatsu

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I've been trying to kick out Rod to get in an uchi villager but it looks like I'll have to kick out one of my crankys (I have three) to get Rod out. I guess the game just want you to have every kind? I don't know, but I have a strong grudge against Rod now lol so who's the best jock villager?

I really love Rudy! He's in my second town. He's a sweetheart and he's adorable!

I really love Rudy! He's in my second town. He's a sweetheart and he's adorable!

Aw he does look really cute, would try for him if I didn't have cats already TTuTT (also your pfp scared me I thought I double posted or something lol)

my favourite villager has always been Bill, and he's a jock :~) he is pretty low tiered, however. other jocks I love are Poncho, Rudy, Genji, and Bam.

I really enjoyed having Antonio in my town. He's a bottom of the barrel villager tho

Aw he does look really cute, would try for him if I didn't have cats already TTuTT (also your pfp scared me I thought I double posted or something lol)

Hahaha! I know! I've decided to finally log into my computer and change it after nearly 2 months!
If you've got too many cats, I also really like Poncho, Cousteau and Pierce! (Kid Cat is also a favourite of mine but hes also a kitty)

I really enjoyed having Antonio in my town. He's a bottom of the barrel villager tho

Actually considering him lol, I usually like bottom of the barrel villagers so it's cool :D

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hamlet is pretty cute to me. I definitely want to get him in my town.

He is! I've had an issue with being unable to find hamster villagers though :'D I find it pretty funny lol

I haven't had too many jocks in my town yet. I'll say Goose for now because I find it weird and funny that a rooster is named Goose. It also sounds odd when he talks about his muscles. You just don't equate chickens to being beefy.

Goose is an interesting combination.

I love Antonio! He is one of the few Jock villagers who I don't get annoyed with and his tail looks so fluffy!
Plus I gave him an awesome catchphrase haha.

I have Pierce in my GCN town and Antonio in my NL town. I love both of them very much!

I have Scoot in my town. He randomly moved when I first got the game. I really like him. I also remember liking Jitters and Samson too in CF.

Rod <3 I ordered his amiibo card the other day and I plan to scan him in soon. I loved him in City Folk so I want him to be my jock again.

No-one is better than Boone, baboom. Had him in Wild World, baboom. Will get him back one of these days, baboom.

I'm surprised to see other people recommending Antonio! I love him. I love the way his nose wobbles when he talks, and he has some of the funniest facial expressions in the game, in my opinion.

I have always liked Poncho! I guess because he was in my wild world town when I was just a kid and ever since I have managed to get him in both city folk and new leaf

Bill and Poncho are both really cute, and Pierce has an interesting design. But I think my absolute favourite is Bill.

Back