do you guys ever do that thing...

davekats

bees??
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
where a villager sees you and goes !! and runs up all excited but you're a Fool and when you try to talk to them instead accidentally hit them with your tool? i feel so sad. im sorry lily

Well, it makes me annoyed when they get in my way. 😅

I'm just a grumpy mayor that doesn't like being interrupted during my daily routine.

I hate accidentally gutting them with a shovel T_T, or watering their feets.

Lmao yeah i've definitely accidentally whacked some of the little guys w/my net

I tend to not hold anything when I walk around, I only hold a tool when I need space and even then I just equip my watering can since it uses up my time when I put away my shovel just to talk to someone.

I tend to not hold anything when I walk around, I only hold a tool when I need space and even then I just equip my watering can since it uses up my time when I put away my shovel just to talk to someone.

that's really smart actually. i think i will stop carrying my shovel/axe around too to save time. didn't think of that.

Oh god it makes me feel so bad, I hit Rudy with my net three times on accident and then he got really sad :( I never did get to learn when he wanted...

there might be times I accidentally hit them with my net but I don't always carry a tool (they're just there in my pockets) when interacting so less chance to actually hit anybody haha

I've definitely done that a few times and I always feel bad. Now I know to either put the net away or switch to a different tool when a villager pings me. Actually, I try to not be carrying the net any time I want to talk to someone to avoid any accidents. I don't think any other tool can do anything bad to them.

What's even worse is when they ping you and do their little dance for a bit while you're talking to a different villager. You press B as fast as you can but it's too late and you just have to hope that the ping wasn't for a pwp you wanted!

I feel this omg,, i end up watering their feet the most though since my mayor is always carrying a watering can

Yes. I've also had it happen to where I'll just start a dialogue with another villager and one will do the !! so I have to speed end the convo in an effort to not miss a moving ping or a pwp ping lol. -____-;

Oh yeah, I've done it with a net a couple times and they would immediately get sad and not have the ping anymore. I feel bad.

It usually happens to me when I have a net or shovel equipped. I feel so bad about it when it happens :(

That never happens to me, but I hate it when they ping me just to tell me something stupid instead of telling me they want to move out so I can let them stay in my town.

What's even worse is when they ping you and do their little dance for a bit while you're talking to a different villager. You press B as fast as you can but it's too late and you just have to hope that the ping wasn't for a pwp you wanted!

That ALWAYS happens to me. I have no idea why this was never fixed but it's so annoying.

I do it all the time, or they run up next to another villager and I click the other villager instead of them by accident ;-;

rip in peace

Back