• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

do you guys ever do that thing...

davekats

bees??
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
where a villager sees you and goes !! and runs up all excited but you're a Fool and when you try to talk to them instead accidentally hit them with your tool? i feel so sad. im sorry lily

Well, it makes me annoyed when they get in my way. 😅

I'm just a grumpy mayor that doesn't like being interrupted during my daily routine.

I hate accidentally gutting them with a shovel T_T, or watering their feets.

Lmao yeah i've definitely accidentally whacked some of the little guys w/my net

I tend to not hold anything when I walk around, I only hold a tool when I need space and even then I just equip my watering can since it uses up my time when I put away my shovel just to talk to someone.

Oh gosh I do that ALL the time! And then I panic because I think I'm gonna miss their ping.

I tend to not hold anything when I walk around, I only hold a tool when I need space and even then I just equip my watering can since it uses up my time when I put away my shovel just to talk to someone.

that's really smart actually. i think i will stop carrying my shovel/axe around too to save time. didn't think of that.

Oh god it makes me feel so bad, I hit Rudy with my net three times on accident and then he got really sad :( I never did get to learn when he wanted...

there might be times I accidentally hit them with my net but I don't always carry a tool (they're just there in my pockets) when interacting so less chance to actually hit anybody haha

I've definitely done that a few times and I always feel bad. Now I know to either put the net away or switch to a different tool when a villager pings me. Actually, I try to not be carrying the net any time I want to talk to someone to avoid any accidents. I don't think any other tool can do anything bad to them.

What's even worse is when they ping you and do their little dance for a bit while you're talking to a different villager. You press B as fast as you can but it's too late and you just have to hope that the ping wasn't for a pwp you wanted!

I feel this omg,, i end up watering their feet the most though since my mayor is always carrying a watering can

Yeah I normally end up watering my villagers instead -.-

Yes. I've also had it happen to where I'll just start a dialogue with another villager and one will do the !! so I have to speed end the convo in an effort to not miss a moving ping or a pwp ping lol. -____-;

Oh yeah, I've done it with a net a couple times and they would immediately get sad and not have the ping anymore. I feel bad.

Yes or if you're right next to another villager and accidentally start talking to them instead.

It usually happens to me when I have a net or shovel equipped. I feel so bad about it when it happens :(

That never happens to me, but I hate it when they ping me just to tell me something stupid instead of telling me they want to move out so I can let them stay in my town.

What's even worse is when they ping you and do their little dance for a bit while you're talking to a different villager. You press B as fast as you can but it's too late and you just have to hope that the ping wasn't for a pwp you wanted!

That ALWAYS happens to me. I have no idea why this was never fixed but it's so annoying.

I do it all the time, or they run up next to another villager and I click the other villager instead of them by accident ;-;

rip in peace

I've hit Marshal with a toy hammer...I'm sorry Marshal Q.Q

Back